Dynatrac CODE1 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Build

jeffj

Caught the Bug
This really take things to a new level. Does anyone know much about those tire. I know maxxis make the best mountain bike tire, but I’ve never seen these before.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
This really take things to a new level. Does anyone know much about those tire. I know maxxis make the best mountain bike tire, but I’ve never seen these before.

Those are the Maxxis Trepador's (http://www.maxxis.com/catalog/tire-499-105-trepador-m8060). These are probably Fred's favorite tire as he uses them in a lot of his builds on his show Dirt Every Day. I've seen them in person and they are even more aggressive looking in real life. I believe they come in DOT Compliant or Competition aka stickies. I've heard they are loud as hell but handle extremely well on and off road.

jeeeep

Hooked
I know a few of you have been wanting to see pics of this badass JL from the rear and as luck would have it, I was able to get a couple from my friend Henry. Check it out.

20180120120256-4ed41a2a-me.jpg

20180120120255-0713a0af-me.jpg

Another shot from the front and outside.

20180120120252-cbc0de80-me.jpg

Holly SHit! that's a good looking Jeep...I wish I had a team to work that fast!

takes me weeks to get the simplest upgrades done lol

longarmwj

Welp, time to sell my soul to the devil so I can go buy my a JLU Rubi and stick 42s under it.

Absolutely unbelievable build. The bar has been set for all future JL builds.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Awesome build!

I’m really jealous of the top! We need to talk Bestop into making a run of them for the JK8.

HoosierWolf

That thing looks incredible. Seriously, I might start drooling in a moment. +1 on the flat green as well. Really should be a factory option.

Screenshot_20180120-174940.jpg

Happen to see this on a FB feed from JP Mag.

Litterly the first comment....anyone else want to see a law against (angrey brows) such products from ever being manufactured for the JL.

Amazing build guys love it love it love it!

Top Bottom