Dubaibentzen's build of Polar Bear

IImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446735831.242719.jpg One down. Had to stop for tonight due to the noise for the neighbors. Will do the other one tomorrow and then some black touch up paint.

You guys must be rich if you're living in dubai[emoji23] id love to visit there haha even if all I did was look at all the sweet cars

Hi JakeJK. Not rich at all. The locals make us work very hard for our money. But it's worth it, since Dubai is a very interesting place. And like you say, there's a lot of sweet cars. Lamborghinis and Ferraris are a very common thing to see here.

It's interesting you have the US-style license plate holder as well as the spot on the bumper too. Are you moving your Dubai plate to the US holder now that you have the Evo crossmember cover?

It's interesting you have the US-style license plate holder as well as the spot on the bumper too. Are you moving your Dubai plate to the US holder now that you have the Evo crossmember cover?

Yes, the license plate is going in the left corner soon. I just have to go to the road and transport authorities to get a short version in stead of the long that I have now. Then once I get the EVO aluminum corners and tire carrier, the plate will move to the tire carrier itself.

Got one of the new tires on today. 3 to go. But when I wanted to remove the old tire from the wheel I got stuck. I simply could not get it off the rim. Air is out. Beadlock removed... Any suggestions when doing it on your own? I've watched a few YouTube videos but they all involve driving over the tire with another car. Not something I want to do.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446880313.778874.jpg
Finally I gave up and took the tire to the tire shop. It took 30 sec with this equipment. Haha. Every home should have one of the machines.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446968343.333801.jpg
Fixing the rear fascia and bolt on d-rings. I'm glad I've tried this once before, otherwise I would go mad. That little bolt is a pain in the a$$ to fit. Patience is a must!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446976997.509381.jpg
Both sides done. Passenger side was a bit too narrow, so I had to cut the rear crossmember a bit to slide the nut in.

Top Bottom