Drive by wave from Long Island, NY

Kurtz265

Long time lurker, first time poster. Love the community and information here at Wayalife- thank you for this!! Caught the bug about a year ago and picked up my very first jeep, a 2012 JKUR. I'd say I got the sickness bad, having gone from not knowing what a "mod" was this time last year, and would have never dreamed of taking saws and drills to a brand new vehicle. It took one trip to Rausch creek, and that was it. Have been back 5 times since, with another trip planned for mid-April.

The one problem I have is that nobody warned me just how serious the sickness was. My wallet is considerably lighter and I am stuck in a vicious cycle of researching new mods that I dont need, then rationalizing/creating reasons that I do need it. I mean, seriously, do I really NEED an Spod? Im screwed. :rock:

C2A1CB1A-F7BE-48E2-8075-E992DBE0743C-4865-000003ED53417EE1.jpg

Welcome. I've got the same sickness!! Heading up to Raucsh Creek the 29th and 30th of June. Check it out on the destination and trips page

Welcome to WAL! :standing wave: Yes, you totally need an sPOD! :D

I'm diggin' the AEV Pintlers and the silver paint, they look great together! What kind of sliders are you running in that pic?

Top Bottom