Drive by wave from Long Island, NY

Kurtz265

Long time lurker, first time poster. Love the community and information here at Wayalife- thank you for this!! Caught the bug about a year ago and picked up my very first jeep, a 2012 JKUR. I'd say I got the sickness bad, having gone from not knowing what a "mod" was this time last year, and would have never dreamed of taking saws and drills to a brand new vehicle. It took one trip to Rausch creek, and that was it. Have been back 5 times since, with another trip planned for mid-April.

The one problem I have is that nobody warned me just how serious the sickness was. My wallet is considerably lighter and I am stuck in a vicious cycle of researching new mods that I dont need, then rationalizing/creating reasons that I do need it. I mean, seriously, do I really NEED an Spod? Im screwed. :rock:

C2A1CB1A-F7BE-48E2-8075-E992DBE0743C-4865-000003ED53417EE1.jpg

msk466

Welcome. I've got the same sickness!! Heading up to Raucsh Creek the 29th and 30th of June. Check it out on the destination and trips page

KPM171

Welcome to WAL! :standing wave: Yes, you totally need an sPOD! :D

I'm diggin' the AEV Pintlers and the silver paint, they look great together! What kind of sliders are you running in that pic?

Top Bottom