Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Freakin great trip. Thanks to everyone for making it happen. Here’s to more to come.

Here’s one of me looking out at Jeep Arch. Photo credit to AnvikJK.

And the other is one I took of a Jeep that we absorbed who ended out taking some rather unconventional lines on Moab Rim!

Attachments

• 880586E1-CB51-4345-ACFA-52F0BF9E8251.jpeg
    880586E1-CB51-4345-ACFA-52F0BF9E8251.jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 531B2C2D-E524-4CFC-A0F6-8003E871E6BB.jpeg
    531B2C2D-E524-4CFC-A0F6-8003E871E6BB.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 18
How's everybody doing? It's been a while.

I've got a group started to do a little bit of early-season wheeling. Planning on doing Flake Road, Moab Hill, and Quarry Road. We are meeting at the Conoco Gas in Woodland Park at 10am on Wednesday.

There are a few people coming from a local Jeep group, so I don't know if that's a turn-off for y'all or not.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I've got a group started to do a little bit of early-season wheeling. Planning on doing Flake Road, Moab Hill, and Quarry Road. We are meeting at the Conoco Gas in Woodland Park at 10am on Wednesday.

I have an event up in the Colorado Jeep Club Facebook page, in case you want to keep an eye on who may also be there. fb.me/e/24mS8m589
Hey Jeepers Creeper, I hope you don't take this the wrong way as I assume you meant no harm but it kind of sucks to see someone who's only had 2 posts since 2018, come onto a forum that I pay for to make free for guys like you and then have them redirect the members on it to a social media site that Mark Zukerberg makes billons on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeepers Creeper, I hope you don't take this the wrong way as I assume you meant no harm but it kind of sucks to see someone who's only had 2 posts since 2018, come onto a forum that I pay for to make free for guys like you and then have them redirect the members on it to a social media site that Mark Zukerberg makes billons on.
Sorry about that, Eddie. I didn't even think about the link. My only intent was letting everyone know there would be company that isn't coming from this community. I know there are some here who prefer to keep it tight within Wayalife. I kind of wish this and JL Wrangler shared profiles, so I didn't look like a total stranger randomly dropping in to stir the pot once in a while.

There are a few people coming from a local Jeep group, so I don't know if that's a turn-off for y'all or not.
I am cancelling this meetup. The one guy I was counting had a mechanical failure. Hopefully we meet up again soon. I haven't seen a couple of you since Wheeler Lake. And the rest of you in a couple years.

Colorado4x4

Sounds like you guys get out a good bit. I will be following along and maybe we can hit a trail when everything starts opening up! I’m down in Castle Rock. If any of you guys want to go down to Penrose sometime and hit Liberty let me know (not Patriot or Indy). My wheeling buddies won’t go with me

Slimebones

Sounds like you guys get out a good bit. I will be following along and maybe we can hit a trail when everything starts opening up! I’m down in Castle Rock. If any of you guys want to go down to Penrose sometime and hit Liberty let me know (not Patriot or Indy). My wheeling buddies won’t go with me
Have you ran Liberty before?
Hey guys lets start thinking about our next run so I can try to arrange childcare. Maybe late May?
Yeah, let's figure something out. What you got in mind?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I’m up for most anything. Except Carnage Canyon. I don’t think many trails are open yet but I’m in
That's why we're talking about late May - so at least 4-6 weeks from now. Not much to wheel until then except easy roads, which I'm not about.

COMtnBkr

Newer JK owner looking to wheel with fellow Jeepers. Just ran the Jeep in Moab and it did great. Would love to meetup when the snow melts. Running a '16 JKUR on 37's and 5.13's.

Top Bottom