Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Newer JK owner looking to wheel with fellow Jeepers. Just ran the Jeep in Moab and it did great. Would love to meetup when the snow melts. Running a '16 JKUR on 37's and 5.13's.
‘16JKUR is the best one. Ask me how I know!
Sounds like the 22nd is on the board.
:ROFLMAO: Probably take less damage that way.
Exactly, exactly. Yea I’m just trying to avoid any bad trail damage. Gotta be reasonable ya know 😆

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Chinaman is definitely open and it the last resort. We’ll just have to see what is open a few days before but if nothing is, Chinaman will likely be backup plan.

Colorado4x4

I’ll likely be looking at red elephant/bill moore area and hope its open but hard to say.
I doubt it will be open but worth a shot. Those drifts at the top like to hang around. I keep an eye on Bushducks and the Colorado trail report Facebook group so will let you know if I see any updates

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I am thinking Bald Mountain/Aspen Ridge area for Saturday. Likely open, and while not overly difficult, I don't know if any of us have done it.

Colorado4x4

I’m out the 22nd. It’s my anniversary. We might get out Sunday but I don’t know of anything open really. The gulches is about all. I heard Spring Creek is clear to the 2nd obstacle I think but it’s not that far before you would have to come down. Cinnamon Pass is open! Just a long drive

Top Bottom