Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

BlackHat

When is the next Colorado meet? I read something about April 26th. somewhere but couldn't find any info.

hbkid22

Not sure when the next Denver meet up is but I was going to do a Suds-n-Grubs in Fort Collins on 4/25 at Fort Collins Brewery if any are interested.

Will send out a more formal thread later.

BlackHat

The Avery Brewing Company just opened their new Brewery next to my work in Niwot, gunbarrel, Boulder whatever you want to call it. They have a good menu and they have a smoker that runs all day.
Outdoor patio area, might make for a good place to have a meet. Just throwing this out there anyone want to look into it.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey guys I'll set something for may soon. I've been on the road for weeks for work, so haven't had time to think about it. (Currently in Seattle)

bigtrucker52

It was actually unusually fantastic weather up there.

Likely in mid-may, then mid-june. I can't promise anything on the 6th..I'll be out of the country that week.

Oh well i'll be up there with my youth group and i doubt i'm gonna be driving my jeep up there from Memphis so yeah

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, I've been on the road for 3 weeks and just got home last night from San Diego....so I haven't had time to think about meetups.

Let's plan the next one for 2 weeks, on May 9.

As of this meetup, we'll be rotating the location. I think we all like Denver Beer Co, but I'd like to start doing a rotation between North, South, West, and Downtown Denver. This time we'll do North

Let me know if you can go and I'll be picking a place here shortly, probably something in the 120th or so area of Thornton/Westminster.

Per usual, I'll update the first post with all the details once they're finalized.

sparkymoffett

Damn, won't be able to make this one. I'll be half way through my 2 weeks of active duty in Wyoming for the reserves.
have a GCB for me!

BlackHat

1pm, first post is always updated with the details. I'm a yes as well, see you all there!

Sorry I finally figured out how this works. I didn't look at the very first post for the update, my bad.

I hear they ping pong tables and they are literally 3 minutes from my house!

Top Bottom