Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
We'll be there!

Nice!!

Sweet!! Looking forward to this meetup for a while now.

Well sounds like we'll at least have a couple. To those who can't make it, no worries, we'll do it again as usual. Hoping we can keep this a regular thing as long as people keep showing up!

For those that will be coming, just look for me - I'll be wearing something that has the cowboys logo you see in my avatar!

-Jack

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
For those that will be coming, just look for me - I'll be wearing something that has the cowboys logo you see in my avatar!

-Jack[/QUOTE]

That makes it easy. I was planning to have a pint with everyone in the place 'til I found you.:yup:

Got there thinking there was also a restaurant and didn't realize that some of it might be outside. The baby wasn't dressed appropriately so we went to a pizza place down the street. When we came back it was snowing pretty hard so we decided to head home.

We'll get to the next one!

boardsurfer

Got there thinking there was also a restaurant and didn't realize that some of it might be outside. The baby wasn't dressed appropriately so we went to a pizza place down the street. When we came back it was snowing pretty hard so we decided to head home.

Gotta take care of the little one, no worries. I'll have to come out and meet you all at the shop then. :thumb:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Good times! We all left The Denver Beer Co. trying to beat the storm coming in.
Mile HiSnG1.jpg
Getting ready to go. Nice weather
MileHiSnG2.jpg
The crowd gathers.
MileHiSnG3.jpg
Check out Sophie at the bar. Gotta love it.
MileHiSnG4.jpg
Safe at home.
Thanks to H8Roads for putting this together.:thumb::thumb:

Coloradan

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I thought of you while looking at Jeeps at the Chicago Auto Show. I saw some new Jeeps:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424563993.944811.jpg
Some old Jeeps:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564032.922188.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564066.260902.jpg
The new Renegade and the Kia Trailster lol:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564118.671407.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564146.934744.jpg
And some supercars: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564194.848227.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564243.514654.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564277.986635.jpg
Plus the Colorado ZR2, King Shocks and all:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564421.151827.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424564443.403322.jpg

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
New and old faces. Glad to see this getting bigger each go-round! Sorry I had to bail early to take care of wedding crap, but next time I shouldn't have that problem. Thanks for coming out everyone!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

Ah.. We were all wondering where you ran off to. Next time!

will pick a date and post it soon.

hbkid22

Bummed I missed this go around but hopefully next time I can make it to Denver or maybe we host one in Lafayette/Longmont as its middle ground for NoCo and Denver.

hbkid22

Want to throw this out there but what about a suds and grubs at Quaker stake and lube in Westminster. Middle ground ish and has amazing wings.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey guys - sorry been on the road for a couple weeks for work. How about we set this up again for 4/4.

First post will be updated with the relevant details per usual!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Want to throw this out there but what about a suds and grubs at Quaker stake and lube in Westminster. Middle ground ish and has amazing wings.

I'm open to doing it somewhere other than downtown..or even rotate north/south. But until we really get a larger showing I think central works best. Just my thoughts...

So far the most we've had show up is about 10 total people.

Top Bottom