Dcbjk's build thread and picture diary of D-day 2.0

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That came out good. :thumb:

Thank you sir love it so far. I’m kinda stuck on what to burn onto the 4wd knob. I was thinking of the Jeep logo, forest, or even D-day2.0 with the wayalife symbol on it. So with that being said I’m up for ideas what y’all think should be burnt onto the 4wd knob?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Thank you sir love it so far. I’m kinda stuck on what to burn onto the 4wd knob. I was thinking of the Jeep logo, forest, or even D-day2.0 with the wayalife symbol on it. So with that being said I’m up for ideas what y’all think should be burnt onto the 4wd knob?

You could burn a butt on it, cause when you grab that lever you will be smiling [emoji23][emoji23]

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So haven’t posted lately but all projects on hold until we get moved into new house currently this has been the project for the pass 4 days me and my wife have been hard at it painting the house thankfully she stays home so she was able to do all day and I came after work. So shuffling between painting the house and working research station and family farm getting it done
Here are some pics of the progress.
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
Hope y’all enjoyed the pics so ready for nice peaceful evening’s.

Last edited:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That looks fantastic, love the wood floors

House looks great! Bet you have some great views out of the windows.

Congrats, the house turned out great!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank y’all all so very much we are beyond excited.
Absolutely love the floors shoot I love the whole thang.
Yes definitely have some nice views I’ll try and post some pics of that tomorrow.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Hello all we finally closed on our new house Tuesday of last week and has everything moved in two days so it’s been really crazy since then but it’s coming along nicely. I’ll post a few pics when get little cleaner.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Congratulations on the new place. We moved 3 times in the last 4 years, if I never have to do it again I’ll be just fine.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So I know I said I would post pics of the house and all but a Farmer has to work almost 24/7 so the pics I can show for now are of me working haha.
Fertilizing some research hemp
IMG_0721.jpg

Drove up to Oriental NC for delivery yesterday as well it never stops but I enjoy delivering fresh produce to everybody.
IMG_0728.jpg

Top and suckered our tobacco on the research station this week it was little warm
61513622477__A2753B07-C68A-4FA8-825B-D3AACF5A44F3.jpg

I wish I could show more but that’s literally all I’ve been doing lately sorry y’all

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So D-day2.0 is doing what she needs to do right now taking me from one work location to the next and giving me joy with every mile I put on her.
Worked tobacco at the station all IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg
IMG_0796.jpg

Then left from there and hauled watermelons and packed cantaloupe till bout 830 yesterday evening
IMG_0799.jpg

Living and working the farm life

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Good Sunday everybody I have some good news that’s kinda bitter sweet but at least I was able to get this done.

D-day 2.0s factory top has decided to start showing its age I’ve got about 5 leaks that have formed in random spots and the rear panel zipper got damaged last time I took it off soooooooo after some negotiating......

IMG_0855.jpg

What do y’all think D-day2.0 is being fitted with by Friday of this week? anddddddd GO

Last edited:
Top Bottom