dcbjk Build Thread and Picture Diary

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433890637.304530.jpg

Sunset and my wife driving to get cookies haha coming up with excuses to drive D-Day haha

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Haha too funny have been thinking a little bit on what to buy first time too wipe the dust off my jeep build book and start prioritizing and get this thang together

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So after wiping the dust off my Jeep Build, the build has been an on going process for over 2 years and it has been because of WAYALIFE that I was able to plan out basically 4 stages of the build as of now I will only release Stage 1. Yall will learn that in my minds eye I may like to over kill it alittle but trying to do it one time and not have to turn back. With that being I will say that I am always open to good advice and others opinions. Enjoy the build everybody. :thumb:

Stage 1A:

- EVO C2 Gussets
- Trucklites
- EVO Protek Skid System (if and when my stock skids give out)
- Cobra CB Radio all in hands ( Already have my antenna and mount from my truck)
- Tuffy Conceal Carry drawers (Both Driver and Passenger Sides)
- EVO 1/4 Pounder Bumper and Stinger w/ Fairlead Light Mount
- Warn 9.5 Powerplant w/ Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope or Engo Synthetic Rope
- Warn Medium Duty Winch Kit
- Warn Powerplant Accessory Kit
- Couple of MISC things ( gotta love surprises haha )

When I was planning out my build I kept hearing bout this Do it yourself SPOD and of course I am going to be adding some lights yall know how it goes :thumb:

So in other words I will be doing an DIY SPOD when I get my parts together I will make a list.

Stage 1B:

- EVO Double D Pro Package from Northridge 4x4
- Adams 1350 Front and Rear w/ Solid Spicers
- ATX Slabs
- 35's at first may upgrade to 37's like having the options Toyos, Coopers or Nittos
- EVO Tire Carrier and Corner Guards with D-Rings
- Northridge Rubicon 44/44 Gear Package 5.13's with Master Installation Kits
- Dynatrac Differential Covers
- EVO AGM 2.0 Complete Slider Assembly ( depending on if squeaking occurs )
- EVO Bump Stops

That my friends is Stage 1 both the cheap side and the expensive side of it. Any suggestions I am open to. :yup::thumb:

thardy

Banned
Ok, now I'm REALLY excited to see this build progress! To have 4 stages and that's Stage 1!? I love it!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
:celebrate: Today I turn 24 and glad that I'm able to live a life here on earth. Cheers to all :birthday:

Spudcannons

Happy birthday! The only change I would suggest is going 4.88 for 35" tires 5.13 will be deep* for a DD with the 3.6.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434055623.562467.jpg

Waiting at Walmart for my Wife to get off work looking through D-Days extras and found the Jeep door removal and top kit haha I love my Jeep

thardy

Banned
Lmao. You got me. Guilty as charged. Glad to see the troll threads finally slip down the timeline and get back to business.

Couldn't help it! And you're right, while they can hilarious from time to time, it's nice when the trolls stay under their bridge.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
have you bought anything yet im over here waitingggggg lol

Nah not yet haven't had much time between work and getting ready for a trip haha it's coming don't you worry like I said it's gonna be a slow one 😀
Hang in there

noroad

Nah not yet haven't had much time between work and getting ready for a trip haha it's coming don't you worry like I said it's gonna be a slow one 
Hang in there

buyyyyy somethinggggg peer pressuree lol hahah i get it was just wondering no rush just bustin balls

Top Bottom