D-Day

Panda

Ha ha. All in good fun.

BTW, you never did PM ur new address so I can send you some housewarming grape juice. 😉

- Jason

Oh yea I will, sa weeet thank you Jason we don't close escrow til next week, were dying to get in there, we already got a new wine bar & wine fridge :cheers:

JAGS

Hooked
Oh yea I will, sa weeet thank you Jason we don't close escrow til next week, were dying to get in there, we already got a new wine bar & wine fridge :cheers:

Well, make sure you're in and then shoot it over. 👍

- Jason

Surprising how little " to do" there was over here today. There were about 7 people from the UK wearing D-Day shirts we saw today. When I stopped and asked this morning at the front desk regarding a few travel plans we had, and how the festivities would effect them, they commented " what festivities?" I said D-Day rememberance! Oh ya, he said.. No we don't really do anything for that. You'll be fine. When I asked what all the police activity was about last night, he said, oh ya Nobahma, Putina and the Queen were going to be here between 3-5. We missed it though.

cyberil

I thought it's kind of apt for D-Day to post these pictures that I took in London, England last Saturday.

I was driving into my local gas station and this old fella pulled in beside me to tell me what a great Jeep I had. He was about 70 years old and told me that he had had the Jeep since he was 19 years old. That would mean he was born around 1944.

Today more than any other day, I feel honoured that I drive the direct descendant of the vehicle that helped win the war - BTW I'm British not American.

Paul

photo 1.jpg

photo 4.JPG_thumb.jpg

photo 2.JPG_thumb.png

Top Bottom