Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That it did.....Did you test fit it before the powder coat or just powder coat it then install?

i test fit it first and drilled all the necessary holes i needed to then bright it to powder. made the install once powdered ten times easier

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
View attachment 110647

Was bored this morning and threw this together. Quite a difference from stock to ready for pro rock :cool::cool:

WOW! yea what a difference! thanks! honestly i cant even remember my jeep being stock. the only why i do is when i see this pic lol

Hey that stump took out my center cap... I'm not laughing.....

Place beer here

oh THAT stump lol yea im going back with a chainsaw next time lol

Armydog

Coz, congrats on the CG. "Shallow Water Navy". Just kidding, you have joined the premier DoD Law Enforcement agency, Respect, brother. Oh yeah, jeep looks good as well!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JKWrang

Coz, congrats on the CG. "Shallow Water Navy". Just kidding, you have joined the premier DoD Law Enforcement agency, Respect, brother. Oh yeah, jeep looks good as well!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

We referred to them as puddle pirates. But much respect for the other branches. Its all in fun

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Cozdude congrats on the Coast Guard bro and the new Pro Rock :thumb: can't wait to see how ol Knuckles looks after that:yup:

I'll have to say really love the way your build turned out bud like I've seen previously in the thread Knuckles sure has come a heck of a long ways :eek:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Knuckles brought sea biscuit home for the holidays. It always sucks packing the toys away for the winter
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416234766.828464.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey better to put it away than to leave it where its at because then knuckles wouldn't have the pleasure of hauling it back and forth gotta let knuckles enjoy it :thumb:

Lol very true he did enjoy it. Me, not so much lol I love winter but hate packing up the boat and skis

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Lol very true he did enjoy it. Me, not so much lol I love winter but hate packing up the boat and skis

I here ya bro yea me love winter its almost my favorite time of the year but don't like having to winterize the truck making sure it don't get all that salt on it from the salty roads matter of fact just finished spraying bed liner underneath it this past weekend on the side steps and undercarriage just to hit some of the bad spots here and there :thumb:

Top Bottom