Cozdude's build of Knuckles

Considering it's still sitting in the box yes I am happy with it. I'm gonna install it when my pro rock finally shows up

Oh I didn't notice you weren't running it yet. I was going to order a Tom woods but the Adams is cheaper

Oh I didn't notice you weren't running it yet. I was going to order a Tom woods but the Adams is cheaper

Lol it's all good. It's a 1310 with solid splicer u joints. I paid $413 I think it was. Haven't heard a bad thing about Adams so that and the price pushed me that way.

Talked to Drew Yesterday to see if he heard anything about my PR from Dynatrac and he informed me its currently going thru QC and should ship early next week! super stoked to get it! i hope its early enough next week to allow shipping time to have it here next weekend and i can install it then!

Talked to Drew Yesterday to see if he heard anything about my PR from Dynatrac and he informed me its currently going thru QC and should ship early next week! super stoked to get it! i hope its early enough next week to allow shipping time to have it here next weekend and i can install it then!

I here ya bro :thumb:

Can't wait to see the install and how Knuckles looks having a pro-rock underneath it :wings:

Cannot wait to see the new PR! Are you moving up to 37s soon after?

I should already be on 37's but I made a boneheaded move over the summer lol I honestly didn't think I was going to get a pr so soon so I stuck with 35's. Eventually I will tho!

How you gonna unload that heavy thing?

It got unloaded at my buddies shop. He said fedex is good about using a drop gate from heavy stuff and has a dolly as well to move it.

I got unloaded at my buddies shop. He said fedex is good about using a drop gate from heavy stuff and has a dolly as well to move it.

My uncle has a fork lift implement on his tractor so I'll have use it,and have the axle delivered to his shop. Thanks for the information brother.

Top Bottom