Cozdude's build of Knuckles

Nothing new with knuckles recently. Just realized the other day that I only have about 8 payments left on him tho till he is paid off! So that’s exciting. Maybe a JL will be added after he is paid off?

Good for you. Great news. And yes on the JL.

Nothing new with knuckles recently. Just realized the other day that I only have about 8 payments left on him tho till he is paid off! So that’s exciting. Maybe a JL will be added after he is paid off?

Nice! Almost there! You should skip the JL and get him on bigger axles and tires. :yup:

Nice! Almost there! You should skip the JL and get him on bigger axles and tires. :yup:

Lol thought about it but PA laws will be the downfall of that. Once I decide where I’m moving after the gf is done school tho that will prob happen

BS - Western Pa is boomin! Just stay out of Monroeville when you're running doorless - saharaunlimited has all the cops pissed over there or something :grayno:

Yes! As soon as you are done paying it off you need to buy something else to replace that debt! New car or new parts it doesn’t matter...consume, consume, consume. LOL.

Right there with you Steve. I have 4 payments left and as soon as I pay it off I'm selling it. Moving up to a 4 door JKUR.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom