Come on ricesog you can ban me or delete

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Had some unnessary encounters in the forum but wanted to post some freebies regardless. Please don't comment other than about the free item, not concerned if you posted some BS on me if your in need let me know.....please no bs

These are free to any and all members prefer Veterans in need of some parts not a resale but it's for the community so if you must resale to reup on your rig try to pay it forward.

Full set of 5 2021 JLUR wheels with spare tire new others no tires, full lugs and sensor in spare.

4 Spidertrax 1.5" spacers with lugs

Full set of JLUR fenders partially fender mod fronts (didn't finish) with AAL hardware bolts and supports

OEM SS antenna

Front OEM LED DRL ambers need to be replaced I cut harness short

Spare tire assembly no light no camera

OEM steering stabilizer

OEM sway bar end links 9"

4xe front and rear tow hooks

In 2 weeks front and rear Rancho track bars
In 2 weeks Mopar 2"lift coils

All parts were TOs at about 150 miles. Anyone in need please let me know in a DM I'll mark gone once taken.

Silvanus27

Hey X, Are you referring to my JL R front sway bar fit to a JK?
Then, I’ve got JKS Rubicon end links on my JKU Willys already, so l JL should work, yes???

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Yes we measured our jk SB and dia it should work. Just double check your dia and bushings then swing up and down to double check clearance. Install your end links and set to about 25° should look like it slants slightly upward. Your end links may tilt inward or outward and do not need to be perfectly horizontal as long as they do not bind and the tilt isn't too far off center.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes we measured our jk SB and dia it should work. Just double check your dia and bushings then swing up and down to double check clearance. Install your end links and set to about 25° should look like it slants slightly upward. Your end links may tilt inward or outward and do not need to be perfectly horizontal as long as they do not bind and the tilt isn't too far off center.
I thought you self banned yourself yesterday?

Silvanus27

Thanks so X!

I just bought a JLR front Swaybar!

also, An EVO 10-87, I’ll be selling the actuator soon!
Wow, is forum is very informative, glad I joined!
Milli Grazie X!!

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Hey I Have some freebies prefer Veterans or if you must reuo your rig please pay it forward.

1 a full set of 5 JLUR wheels with spare amd sensor no tires on all vut spare new with lugs

4 1.5" spidertrax spacers with lugs

Full set of JLUR fenders partially fender mod cut with AAL hardware kit

OEM ss antenatal

2 weeks Rancho front and read track bars

2 weeks Mopar 2" lift coils

OEM swaybar 9" endings

OEM LED DRL amber side markers need to be replaced I cut harness too short

OEM spare tire carrier no camera no light

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Eddie your a 2 faced bitch
Hey I Have some freebies prefer Veterans or if you must reuo your rig please pay it forward.

1 a full set of 5 JLUR wheels with spare amd sensor no tires on all vut spare new with lugs

4 1.5" spidertrax spacers with lugs

Full set of JLUR fenders partially fender mod cut with AAL hardware kit

OEM ss antenatal

2 weeks Rancho front and read track bars

2 weeks Mopar 2" lift coils

OEM swaybar 9" endings

OEM LED DRL amber side markers need to be replaced I cut harness too short

OEM spare tire carrier no camera no light
1662604831536.gif

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
"Noob" if that even makes sense. If yall want to just be you amd not get bashed don't member this site. These fools are goons and suckle Eddie's nuts and he's even a goon.

Top Bottom