Come on ricesog you can ban me or delete

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Kid lol says the "meme queen" what's that mid 30s...lol. I've already fought in 2 missions and set tracks for your Jeep.

What's funny is I see you the meme queen and the resident dumbass try to control posts like a tag team but get offended when we bark back instead of laughing and giving a cheers on a good come back. Exact keyboard warriors like a duck banana. Yall have these passive aggressive posts it's super funny!

I've laughed off your stupidity and will continue same as the self proclaimed smartass however it gets old bro just be positive there is plenty of people here that have true questions about parts and wheeling that don't need a memequeen posting on every post

Drink up johnny.
All they did was react to your fucking weird ass post. I think you took offense instantly and started calling people names. There was not one hint of humor in your post. You must be one of the new Marines. Because I can't even imagine a Marine sounding like you. Spewing on about deployments won't get you get the respect you are so desperately looking for. Shit, I spent almost fourteen years in Afghanistan, and I was unarmed. What's a Marine do 6 month deployments?
I will give you a Genuine Thanks for your service. Your son as well.
And if you can pull those panties out your crack maybe stick around and see if you can get along with others.

Top Bottom