Colorado Springs meet-ups and wheeling

Bierpower

Hooked
I've seen a few new folks join up in the area so I figure this may be a good time to bump this thread. Maybe we can get a group meet and greet together.

Bierpower

Hooked
We are planning a trip up eagle rock for 5/13 if anybody cares to join. We will likely be on the trail around 8-9 and back to town around 3-4. If anybody else wants to go we can hash out details but as of now its just myself and jlbanzit.

Slimebones

We are planning a trip up eagle rock for 5/13 if anybody cares to join. We will likely be on the trail around 8-9 and back to town around 3-4. If anybody else wants to go we can hash out details but as of now its just myself and jlbanzit.
A couple of us should be able to make it. Will let you know later today.

Bierpower

Hooked
So Jerry and I are going to wrench a bit on Friday and wheel Saturday 5/14 instead. I hadn't heard anything so I didn't bother posting but we would be happy to have you.

Bierpower

Hooked
Friday would have worked, Saturday not so much. Catch you next time.
I was trying to make Friday but I have too many loose ends to tie up. I don't think we could have made it. We plan to wheel pretty hard this summer though. I didn't get out last summer.

Bierpower

Hooked
Jerry has only run redcone/radical, gulches, and swan river/Georgia pass so we have plenty of trails to do.
My list for the summer:
-Red elephant...etc.
-chinaman
-wheeler lake
-holy cross
-any good suggestion

Possibilities
-coney flats
-blanca peak

Yea dude Blanca is a must again this year. Worth doing it as an overnight. Would like to do this Eagle Rock some time this year as well. My interest is peaked although I can’t go this time.

Bierpower

Hooked
Yea dude Blanca is a must again this year. Worth doing it as an overnight. Would like to do this Eagle Rock some time this year as well. My interest is peaked although I can’t go this time.
I know the feeling. I really wanted to make that trip out to Moab but it just wasn't in the cards for that week.

Bierpower

Hooked
Finally going to make it up to eagle rock this weekend if anybody wants to join.

Plan is 8:30 @ 2892 S Circle Dr. (Circle K)

Top Bottom