Colorado Springs meet-ups and wheeling

mac214

My son has soccer practice so I won’t be able to make it. Hopefully can make the next one. Someone have an extra beer for me [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bierpower

Hooked
Does anybody want to try to get together some time in October? I'm thinking half way between labor day and Thanksgiving would make a good spot to grab some drinks or hit a trail. Break up the monotony of work between the holidays.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

mac214

Ordered a JT so hoping I can make some runs in the near future - or whenever it finishes and is delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bierpower

Hooked
At some point it would be cool to get together with the people living around here and do a run or two. Even just meet up with some other jeepers in the area.

rwfeldmann

I'm ready and willing! I got a '13 JK earlier this year, and would love to get out and do some newbie-level stuff. Already been out to do some hammock camping with some folks and want to expand out to some 4-wheeling.

Bierpower

Hooked
We can plan for gulches next Saturday if you want. I've got a guy at work that just moved here from Oklahoma so he's trying to get out on some easier trails as well.

rwfeldmann

We can plan for gulches next Saturday if you want. I've got a guy at work that just moved here from Oklahoma so he's trying to get out on some easier trails as well.

The 22nd or the 29th? I think I should be free for either one, hopefully. I've been trying to get an electrician over to install some outlets in my garage and the schedule keeps dragging, was supposed to have been done last week . . . Have a link for the trail you're thinking of? I'd like to take a look.

Bierpower

Hooked
The 22nd or the 29th? I think I should be free for either one, hopefully. I've been trying to get an electrician over to install some outlets in my garage and the schedule keeps dragging, was supposed to have been done last week . . . Have a link for the trail you're thinking of? I'd like to take a look.
22nd. We're planning on Hackett Gulch. Lots of you tube videos and info. It's a pretty easy trail.

Top Bottom