Colorado living advice

Yea that's ludicrous in my opinion. For that cost I might as well just buy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, buying would be a cheaper payment. Especially if you plan to stay a while.

Renting anywhere around here is insane as far as cost. You likely will have a cheaper payment with a mortgage. With that being said, the home prices right now are extremely inflated. Market took off about 1-2 years ago.

I am going to offer to help a brother out....wanna by mine? It is around 1800 sq ft true adobe exposed interior walled home with stucco on outside, heated floors with Saltillo tile throughout and a beautiful Kiva (comes with left over copper pine cones that change color when lit in the Kiva) to toast your buns on those chilly Colorado nights when you are about to tap dat ass on the living room couch, Master bedroom with master bath and walk in shower enough for three.:yup::yup:, 2 more bedrooms and full bath, VERY LARGE GARAGE ready for a built up Jeep, walled back yard on half an acre with views of the San Cristo Mountains and The Spanish Peaks (depending on where you stand). Small creek to the side deep enough to get the bottom of your feet wet and cooled off in the summer heat. Located in PUEBLO WEST. Perfect for someone living in La Junta and wanting to be close to COS! This incredibly unique one of a kinda house is the envy of all. Furniture neg.

Also, comes with 1 3/4 cats!:) with a separate access door for their Sala de litera!

I keep the dog!

I am going to offer to help a brother out....wanna by mine? It is around 1800 sq ft true adobe exposed interior walled home with stucco on outside, heated floors with Saltillo tile throughout and a beautiful Kiva (comes with left over copper pine cones that change color when lit in the Kiva) to toast your buns on those chilly Colorado nights when you are about to tap dat ass on the living room couch, Master bedroom with master bath and walk in shower enough for three.:yup::yup:, 2 more bedrooms and full bath, VERY LARGE GARAGE ready for a built up Jeep, walled back yard on half an acre with views of the San Cristo Mountains and The Spanish Peaks (depending on where you stand). Small creek to the side deep enough to get the bottom of your feet wet and cooled off in the summer heat. Located in PUEBLO WEST. Perfect for someone living in La Junta and wanting to be close to COS! This incredibly unique one of a kinda house is the envy of all. Furniture neg.

Also, comes with 1 3/4 cats!:) with a separate access door for their Sala de litera!

I keep the dog!

Lol. What a sales ad.

I keep the dog!

Wife said it sounds like a deal lol. This is the first place I've come across where almost no where will allow a cat. It's super strange.

Wife said it sounds like a deal lol. This is the first place I've come across where almost no where will allow a cat. It's super strange.

Eagleridge I told you about they do allow cats but they also charge a fee for a deposit and additional fee on top of the rent. It is crazy though we had a difficult time trying to find a place as well AND paid out the ass!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's what we did at our current place and haven't been caught yet lol. May end up doing that out there as well

Lol! We had four cats one time and only found a place that would allow two so we picked the most dominant colors out of the cats and told them that's what colors they were so if they saw one in the window they would know!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom