Colorado - 2013 Plan

Anyone from your group looking to purchase a rugged ridge complete high mount and low mount in still in box
$419.00 new I'm selling $319.00 and gladly bring it out with me

Okay will pass it along

Also if there's anyone in your group that has green pearl Jeep looking for half doors and uppers I bought the Besttop Element doors that has tube style with painted match outers, interior bags and uppers. About $1200 at the time vested in them and will let them go for half price. I only have a two door though!!!

The only place to have CO2 tanks refilled (with your own tank and not doing an exchange) is Denver and Colorado Springs. However, there is a welding and fab shop in the Silverthorne area that does exchanges. $15.00

Acme Fire will refill your power tanks with CO2 for about 15 bucks. They are located in the Springs..1419 S Wahsatch Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80905 (719) 473-2259)..

We have 4-5 right now. 33's probably the minimum. It is up to the person though. Really there is only two or three trails that may present a problem. Those days we can plan an alternate route for you.

Rock Sliders - (must have)
CO2 tank - must have (air compressors are too damn slow)
CB Radio - must have
Fire Extinguisher - must have
GPS - would be good, not necessary.

PM me if interested. I will give you a link to the Facebook page that is setup for the event.

Wayne

33s will be an issue on Chinamans and will do ALOT of rubbing on Iron Chest. Iron chest doesn't have any bypasses and the road is super narrow. If there is ANY snow torward the top the shelf road will be a little hairy. I ran it last year in late July and there was still snow up there. There are spots that if you meet another jeep there will be ALOT of backdown or up to do. Chinamans has a few bypasses, but not many.

Colorado - July 20 (Saturday) through July 26th.

We will be in Silverthorne Colorado on the 20th, ready to start the day of trails. We will be meeting up for dinner at Fatty's in Breckenridge, CO.

If anyone is interested in joining, please send me a request and I can link you to our schedule of events. :rock::rock::rock:

We will be in Silverthorne Colorado on the 20th, ready to start the day of trails. We will be meeting up for dinner at Fatty's in Breckenridge, CO.

If anyone is interested in joining, please send me a request and I can link you to our schedule of events. :rock::rock::rock:

Can you post your group list for a head count for meet and greet

Flatlanders List
BubbaJk
OhSeven
SteelGrave
JK-1
Area 51
07JKDakotaED

I just saw the post where a CO2 tank is required equipment. Unfortunately, I just have a compressor, it takes me 10 minutes to fill the tires. I hope the groups OK With it.

I don't post this to start a CO Vs. Compressor war, just letting everyone know that we don't carry a tank.

Anyone wanting to meet up, let us know. It starts this weekend in Montezuma, CO.
We will be down near Buena Vista
Crested Buette
Telluride/Silverton
Leadville

Let me know if interested.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Love to plan another trip with you guys, even if it's just my Deadwood run I do every year, maybe you guys could join us next year

Sure, I got my wheels and tires today. What more do you need? Maybe a Jeep, new suspension, axles, transfer case, fenders, bumpers, electrical, rollbar, electronics, tire carriers, and lighting. That stuff just bolts up.

LOL, Oh ya, I'm all in. Give me a weeks notice and I'll freight out the tool box. ironically, I've got a brisket in the slow cooker as I type👊😎👊

Top Bottom