Color Choice...Sigh...

Hmmm, no green. I didn't realize there was a "sarge" green. Must not have been much different from tank. I like how they only make short runs of certain colors.

Sarge was only available on the 75th anniversary edition. It was okay, but it would have looked cool with the rumored tan soft top that never was...

I live in CA and it's always sunny and hot. I purchased mine in white to reduce the heat.
My diesel pickup is Granite Crystal and it's pretty hot in comparison. I like the GC, but it's
not the best for reflecting heat :hmm:

I live in CA and it's always sunny and hot. I purchased mine in white to reduce the heat.
My diesel pickup is Granite Crystal and it's pretty hot in comparison. I like the GC, but it's
not the best for reflecting heat :hmm:

Interesting perspective. I never really gave a thought about darker colors absorbing more heat. I have never had a lighter colored Jeep until now. Of course, I filled it with black leather so I probably just negated all the being its lol!
I know when I had the Granite Crystal in SC I never used the AC, even in the dead of summer. I usually just ran with the half door uppers off. When I lived in AZ and NM my Jeep didn't have AC. [emoji22]

Top Bottom