Central Florida Winter Trail Ride

Beyrgut

Great run yesterday, I'll try and post up some pics and videos later tonight. The cleanup is only part of whats in store for me today (outside is done), and I think we all agree I have the biggest mess :rock:.
I developed a popping/clicking sound pretty early in the ride that would come and go and it appears my stock front drive-shaft is about to go. So I get to at least drop if not replace it today, I have a JE Reel 1310 in the garage, along with popping the driver rear fender back on, I think I did that on the same hill Ed was flexing on the way back.

904Jeep

Has anyone checked the condition of their differential fluids? Without extended breather lines some of the deep stuff may have gotten in there.

Sent from my LG-P930 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DCR JEEP

Great run yesterday, I'll try and post up some pics and videos later tonight. The cleanup is only part of whats in store for me today (outside is done), and I think we all agree I have the biggest mess :rock:.
I developed a popping/clicking sound pretty early in the ride that would come and go and it appears my stock front drive-shaft is about to go. So I get to at least drop if not replace it today, I have a JE Reel 1310 in the garage, along with popping the driver rear fender back on, I think I did that on the same hill Ed was flexing on the way back.

Alright can't wait. Good luck with the driveshaft.

DCR JEEP

Has anyone checked the condition of their differential fluids? Without extended breather lines some of the deep stuff may have gotten in there.

I never really check. My breather lines extend all the way up to the top of the frame. I'll probably put some new fluids in when I hit 15k.

billetsilver92

Never check mine either. I used to run my f150 out there in the water all the time as well, and everytime I took the diff cover off the fluid came out good as new.

JK-JOHN-E

My app kept crashing while trying to post my pics of the crew. Big Lex any scratches on that 10th anniv. Rubi. Ed, did you get ALL that mud off? I already know your answer Beyergut, yours was so trashed. 904 good to meet you guys. Nubo and Cindy"I'm not getting out of the Jeep" you rocked it brother:rock: Tim and Eric, I never new mud could get in so many places, you should of warned all of us new to the Holopaw trails.:bleh:awesome time:standing wave:

billetsilver92

My app kept crashing while trying to post my pics of the crew. Big Lex any scratches on that 10th anniv. Rubi. Ed, did you get ALL that mud off? I already know your answer Beyergut, yours was so trashed. 904 good to meet you guys. Nubo and Cindy"I'm not getting out of the Jeep" you rocked it brother:rock: Tim and Eric, I never new mud could get in so many places, you should of warned all of us new to the Holopaw trails.:bleh:awesome time:standing wave:

Now you know for next time!! Haha

DCR JEEP

Come on that's the fun part!

Beyrgut

More to come, this one was short enough to test the encoding. Not very exciting as the puddle is quite small. I have 4-5 small clips set aside for quick conversion uploads and a few longer ones that need to be edited a bit, might "attempt" to make a real video if i can muster the time and amateur skills. Also, if any one wants all of the raw footage shoot me a PM. The only sad thing is the camera on both Jeeps batteries died by 2 PM, some of the best stuff wasn't caught on film :gaah:.

hat-jk

Well, here is some picture on car wash today. Found lots of mud everywhere. Good thing that I have roof rack. I was able to get lots of mud off.
I drove around this morning before washing the jeep and looking at people's reaction was priceless. Thank you everyone. It was fun.
John, my wife Carole still talk about your tune in the jeep. You rocked it. Ed, thanks for meeting me on Friday night at towers. Otherwise this trip never took place.

image-120558041.jpg

Roof wash.

image-1271214443.jpg

Done!

image-2352897885.jpg

Before

Ed Lapadura

Yeah my Jeep was probably the cleanest one that left a trail but I gotta tell ya I spent 4 hours underneath it cleaning every nook and cranny it looks brand new again

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hat-jk

I try to keep up with you but not enough. Hope you get taking care of the drive shaft soon.
Looking for more video to come.
My horn got either got wet or some and now sound like model T beep sound.
And took out one dirty air filter.

Ed Lapadura

The wife and I decided to take a ride to the beach and go get some pizza
Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1386550490785.jpg
    1386550490785.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 38

Beyrgut

Driveshaft is done, but aside from pulling the carpet, the interior is in need of a little, ok a lot, of cleaning.

Top Bottom