Central Florida Winter Trail Ride

More to come, this one was short enough to test the encoding. Not very exciting as the puddle is quite small. I have 4-5 small clips set aside for quick conversion uploads and a few longer ones that need to be edited a bit, might "attempt" to make a real video if i can muster the time and amateur skills. Also, if any one wants all of the raw footage shoot me a PM. The only sad thing is the camera on both Jeeps batteries died by 2 PM, some of the best stuff wasn't caught on film :gaah:.

Dang if only it lasted longer. That hole that I hit would have been good to see. I'll send you a PM cause I want to see the footage we got.

Well, here is some picture on car wash today. Found lots of mud everywhere. Good thing that I have roof rack. I was able to get lots of mud off.
I drove around this morning before washing the jeep and looking at people's reaction was priceless. Thank you everyone. It was fun.
John, my wife Carole still talk about your tune in the jeep. You rocked it. Ed, thanks for meeting me on Friday night at towers. Otherwise this trip never took place.

View attachment 59498

Roof wash.

View attachment 59499

Done!

View attachment 59497

Before

Man I need to invest in a roof rack. Looks like it makes it easier to clean the roof!

I try to keep up with you but not enough. Hope you get taking care of the drive shaft soon.
Looking for more video to come.
My horn got either got wet or some and now sound like model T beep sound.
And took out one dirty air filter.

Yeah my horn sometimes has the same effects but it eventually clears out. Yeah that was a lot of dust we were kicking up didn't bother to look at my filter yet cause I was in front of the pack most of the time.

Well, here is some picture on car wash today. Found lots of mud everywhere. Good thing that I have roof rack. I was able to get lots of mud off.
I drove around this morning before washing the jeep and looking at people's reaction was priceless. Thank you everyone. It was fun.
John, my wife Carole still talk about your tune in the jeep. You rocked it. Ed, thanks for meeting me on Friday night at towers. Otherwise this trip never took place.

View attachment 59498

Roof wash.

View attachment 59499

Done!

View attachment 59497

Before

Now will have to get both are wives together with the dogs and get out with the Jeep

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

A few vids uploading, here are the pics I got. Like the videos shoot me a PM if you want a copy of the pics in full resolution (6kx4k), they are all in RAW format but I can export them to jpeg if you want.

DSC_0004_10x6.jpg
DSC_0005_10x6.jpg
DSC_0008_10x6.jpg

Lets see... White, White, Blackish, I mean Blue, 10th Anni
DSC_0010_10x6.jpg
DSC_0011_10x6.jpg
DSC_0013_10x6.jpg
DSC_0017_10x6.jpg
DSC_0022_10x15.jpg
DSC_0023_10x6.jpg
DSC_0024_10x6.jpg
DSC_0031_10x6.jpg
DSC_0032_10x6.jpg
DSC_0035_10x6.jpg
DSC_0037_10x6.jpg

Apparently Ed is having technical difficulties which requires a lot of helpers, calls for a hammer and tools to attach his swar bar (he had said items in his jeep). While Matt only needed his trustworthy co-pilot to supervise (sorry co-pilot I forgot you name and most everyone else's at introduction, but picked up a few along the ride)
DSC_0038_10x6.jpg
DSC_0040_10x6.jpg

Last edited:
And here are the quick and dirty vids, only start and stop times modified. In the first clip you can here my front DS popping at the beginning.

Last edited:
+1 more

I still think Nitto needs to re-brand Trail Grapplers ans Mud Chuckers.

Last edited:
+1 more

I still think Nitto needs to re-brand Trail Grapplers ans Mud Chuckers.

Great videos!!!:clap2:
Sure Nitto tires picked up lot of mud chunks on my jeep all the way to the roof!:doh:
Glad that you got fixed on your DS. Now you can get even more wild mud ride:thumb:

Contrary to the Jks appearance, Ed did go wheeling and not to the garage. :D

LOL I dodged a lot till the end when we started hitting the deeper holes. My Bridgestones were great for not slinging the mud everywhere and did a lot better than I thought they would in the mud. I didn't even have to clean the interior :cheesy: I'll be sure to never go mudding without doors thanks to you. All the way home we talked about how much work you had ahead of you. Watching you guys go bananas in the mud was a hoot. :thumb:

My buddy Frank was loving mudding with the a/c on. I had it freezing in there!

Top Bottom