Central Florida Winter Trail Ride

Ed Lapadura;May have another member heading up with us. I'll know on Fri

Okay Ed. Always room for more!

Fir-na-tine;I myself get to partake in the annual City of Hollywood "Candy Cane Parade" on Saturday.......it's something me and my girl do every year and unfortunately it just so happen to coincide with the trail ride date........I enjoy the parade and participate cause my Jeep club is in it and it's always a good time.......sure would've loved to join you guys in Holopaw for the ride though.........

Woodrow:beer:

No problem Woody, wish you could join us but have fun at the parade!

I'll try and remember to charge the batteries and bring mine out. I have a GP1 and a GP2 so we should be able to get them mounted up on a couple rigs. I probably should see about making the other A-Pillar mount, think i have all the parts.

Last edited:
If you want to use it for the trail ride LMK.......not really going to be using it for the parade (it's at night and well.......it's a parade for God's sake LOL)........I went and got the biggest and baddest card for it and I also got the suction cup mount and accessories as well.........I can run out and get another battery or two for it tomorrow.......the app is free and gives you a view of what your GoPro is looking at on the phone and the remote allows you to record/stop at the push of a button.....

Woodrow:beer:

For the dog lovers out there here's a pic of my Chocolate Lab pup Tucker.......he just gobbled down his dinner and had a little stroll through the yard......now he's zzzzzz on the floor.image.jpg

Last edited:
Pic looks more like a black lab than a chocolate, great looking pup. I wish mine was like that more often, instead I'm blessed with a 6 yr old puppy.

Sorry your not going to make it. I'll be sure the post a bunch of photos

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey sorry for the late notice. I will be able to attend tomorrows trail ride. If anyone near the St. Augustine area would like to meet up to head down together send me a PM.

Sent from my LG-P930 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So let me take role on who's going so my brother and I know how many jeeps to look for

1. DCR
2. Billet
3. Ed
4. BIGLex
5. JK-JOHN
6.Beyrgut
7. 904 Jeep

And I think that's all. Ed is your buddy able to go? So 8 jeeps counting mine and my brother's. So I'll be looking for 6 jeeps tomorrow. Can't wait to meet you guys! See you in the morning!

Last edited:
Good luck on the ride tomorrow. I will not be making the trip. I'm sure plenty of pics will be posted.

Thanks, wish you could make it. And there will be pics for sure! I'm kinda busy next week with family so I won't be able to make your trail ride in Ocala. Thanks for the post though I'm sure others will tag along!

So let me take role on who's going so my brother and I know how many jeeps to look for

1. DCR
2. Billet
3. Ed
4. BIGLex
5. Jeff (cut off doors JK)(not a member on the site yet)
6. JK-JOHN
7. Beyrgut
8. 904 Jeep

And I think that's all. Ed is your buddy able to go? So 8 jeeps counting mine and my brother's. So I'll be looking for 6 jeeps tomorrow. Can't wait to meet you guys! See you in the morning!

Take #5 (Jeff) off the list.
He's M.I.A. So I'm not sure if he's going to make it...

But I am & I Can't wait!!!
See you mañana fellas!!!

Originally Posted by DCR JEEP

1. DCR

2. Billet

3. Ed

4. BIGLex

5. Jeff (cut off doors JK)(not a member on the site yet)

6. JK-JOHN

7. Beyrgut

8. 904 Jeep

Take #5 (Jeff) off the list.

But I am & I Can't wait!!!

See you mañana fellas!!!

Okay all fixed. Alright see see you tomorrow!

Yeah Nobu Is going to meet us at the pompano service plaza. We also have to stop at the lake worth plaza to pick up a high school buddy of mine. He'll be my shotgun

Top Bottom