Camper project

Not much to add at this time. I did find some RV windows yesterday. I got two weeks behind on my work at the ranch so I have to get it done before I work on the camper. Tomorrow morning I plan on cutting the walls in and fitting the windows...pictures to follow

I got some wall's done. I couldn't get a lot done cause I went to visit my aunt who is 95 . I love spending time with her. In her life she's seen so many changes in the world and remembers everything from the great depression to WW2 and JFK's assasination.

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The trailer is coming along nicely there Ed..........keep us posted. Missed you and the Mrs' s on the ride wish you guys could've made it........plenty of photo ops for Jill......we were hoping to spot a panther but they eluded us......but we did see lots of gators....egrets.....ibis.....hawks.....ospreys.....deer.....fox squirrels....and owls......stopped off at Everglades City for seafood lunch and then took Janes through the Fakahatchee preserve.......got back home by 9pm......we have a Key West run planned in June if you're interested.....I'll be at Towers on Friday hope to see you there....

~Woodrow~

Great looking camper! Im loving how its coming out so far. Once I get the Jeep built the way I want it, something like this will be my next project. Great job!

Working my ass off. Almost done with the outside. We have the shower fixtures, water works, hot water heater, power supply and new windows in route. Man this has turned out to be a lot of work.
aluminuim1.jpgaluminuim2.jpgaluminuim3.jpg

If the first picture doesnt work you can go to edit and delete the picture. Looks like you need to flip the picture on your computer then safe it flipped.

Trailer is looking good. :thumb:

Sooooo this is where you've been spending all your time.......Ed my friend the trailer is looking pretty badass sir :thumb:.....your vision and fabrication skills are commendable:clap2:.....I'm going to be up in Pompano tomorrow maybe I'll catch you at the shop........Rock on brother :rock:

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom