Camper project

So, because your nurse was, in your so eloquently phrased wording, a "flaming homo", you're surprised that he knew what he was doing?

Wow.
Nope you missed where I said they were both great. Matter of fact when he gave me a shot there was no discomfort and he wished me a speedy recovery. Very professional

Last edited:
By the way Hack lighten up it was supposed to be funny:cheesy:

Regardless of intent, my guess is Hack, like I'll assume a lot of other people on here, didn't appreciate the use of the derogatory term "homo" or "flaming homo." :idontknow:

My :twocents:

Edit: he beat me to it.

I don't think he's on here to see my comment and he was the flamboyant type so I'm sure he's used to it. Go ahead and call me an asshole or a heterosexual if you must. :cheesy:

I don't think he's on here to see my comment and he was the flamboyant type so I'm sure he's used to it.

I'm not sure how either of these makes a difference. :thinking:

Go ahead and call me an asshole or a heterosexual if you must. :cheesy:

I won't call you either as I don't think being a homophobic bigot necessarily makes you an asshole or a heterosexual. And because I don't know you, I'll reserve judgment for another time. :yup:

But as Hack said...this is you're thread and I'll just assume it was a poor attempt at humor.

I don't think he's on here to see my comment and he was the flamboyant type so I'm sure he's used to it.

I'm not even sure where to begin here, the fact that you're making an argument for using derogatory words about groups of people as long as they don't read them or that you're justified in doing so because they're accustomed to hearing them?

Go ahead and call me an asshole or a heterosexual if you must. :cheesy:

What's with the apparent obsession to constantly interject sexual preference into the conversation?

Last edited:
I can't believe how some people get their panty's bunched up on the internet forums. Its not politically correct to say this or that or someone will jump on you. I say "say what you want " off that rant and on to the camper project. It will move forward next week. My buddy that was going to let me strip the parts needed sold or gave away to scrappers most of what I needed so I didn't make the run to Ocala. I'll source out what I need elsewhere. Going to an RV salvage yard to scrounge around tomorrow morning.

I can't believe how some people get their panty's bunched up on the internet forums. Its not politically correct to say this or that or someone will jump on you. I say "say what you want " off that rant and on to the camper project. It will move forward next week. My buddy that was going to let me strip the parts needed sold or gave away to scrappers most of what I needed so I didn't make the run to Ocala. I'll source out what I need elsewhere. Going to an RV salvage yard to scrounge around tomorrow morning.

I agree with you!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AGREED 100%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Glad you are feeling better, can't wait to watch the progress..

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Thanks killed me locked all week. Tomorrow is my normal day off so after a little searching early the wife and I are headed to a great outdoor range for a little training with our AR's and side arms :rock:
camo ed 5.jpg
Blow off some steam

Top Bottom