Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

Torque converter slip is an issue with any diesel. That's why most with diesels instal torque convert lock up switches. Still don't see how a cummins would be under powered at 60 if everything is working properly.

I would advise against anyone getting the 5.3L. We're seeing a lot of issues with them. Lifters, piston rings, etc. GM has a multiple page bulletin about failing AFM lifters, cam lobes, and major oil consumption issues. FYI.

You can delete the AFM i believe.

Or he will come back with the "they really stepped up and are taking care of the problem" bullshit. Same shit, different shitty company.

I'll be the first to say that I was surprised by their offer to try a different conversion to make the situation right....I will take back everything I said....

You fucking nailed it Overlander!

... I figured that it must be the best because it cost a lot. So that was my problem

How are you even alive? Darwinism should have taken you long ago.

Wow, this thread is unbelievable! This is exactly why you should do this work yourself! Can't do it yourself then find someone to help you even if you have to pay them to do so. Participate in the build and learn something instead of just throwing cash around and expecting someone else to figure it out. If you can't do that then you don't deserve it! I for the life if me cannot figure out why anyone would want to drive around in a highly modified vehicle that they had no part of building except for writing the checks. Wouldn't it be embarrassing to give someone else all the credit? Thats just me I guess.

Just throwing this one out there. Green machine didn't you instal some new dynatrac 60's and gear them at 3.45? because it matched the diesel and the tranny. So now with the LS you'll probably have to re-gear your new 60's [emoji15]

Just throwing this one out there. Green machine didn't you instal some new dynatrac 60's and gear them at 3.45? because it matched the diesel and the tranny. So now with the LS you'll probably have to re-gear your new 60's [emoji15]

I can do it for $30,000

Next thread,

"Bruiser conversions has great customer service"

-they fucked me out of $40,000 but gave me a sweet t shirt. [emoji106]🏻

I am sorry but being a fucking moron isn't a "Jeep Thing" ...

My guess if he's a publicity bitch for Bruiser, posting Bruiser everywhere for your searching pleasure and then the end result will be a jerk session all about how they are a top notch company that stand by there work and go above and beyond to fix there mistakes ...

You my friend are a fucktard and should hop back over to the JK Forum where you belong ...

Fuckin dipshit ... Especially since as long as they make it good with your rig, fuck everyone else they have or will be fucking over ... That my friend is something Karma will take care of I'm sure ...

Top Bottom