Butthurt Fuckery - Cougar Buttes Badasses - Body Damage Expected

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s a sad day on WAL when a moderator moves only a small% of a post for her amusement and talks shit. Then locks the post. When called out on it. Unlocks the post and then proceeds to erase anther post talking about being locked out

It's a typical day on WAYALIFE when a guy makes assumptions about things he knows nothing about and then talks shit about it. I LOCKED THE POST and then I RE-OPENED it just so that people could see your true colors. NO POSTS have been erased.

Trail JK

It’s a sad day on WAL when a moderator moves only a small% of a post for her amusement and talks shit. Then locks the post. When called out on it. Unlocks the post and then proceeds to erase anther post talking about being locked out

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your just so insightful with all your accusations.
But you are onto something... your gut is right if you’re getting the fuck off vibe from me.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hey...I thought posts don’t get deleted?

Ha....who’s butt hurt now?

This post? It’s still there. Hit web view, if you are on a mobile device.

IMG_0806.JPG

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
I locked it - I did it because I wanted this stupidness to end but then had a change of heart. A part of me wanted to see how "the group" was going to respond.

Funny, you're the one who isn't happy with the way this forum is run and yet, here you still are.

Never said I was in happy......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And since we're on the topic of full disclosure, I just want to make sure that everyone knows that YOU are the one who contacted me by PM to say the following....

Crystaliner said:
Read you wondered who our group was......

Crystaliner-me
Hazmat-Dean
seansheds-Sean
Fiend-Greer
M_savage-Mike
Dillard09-Jake
JeepJeep75-Geoff

Everyone listed I feel contributes to WAL on a Daily basis

We all wheel together quite often and have met through WAL. Just want you to know Theres no hidden agenda here.

You and I have met once in passing at Mels Birthday party in Moab

Thanks for your kind comments......

D~

To which I responded with...

wayoflife said:
LOL!! I wasn't really wondering - I just took issue with my name being dragged into the stupidness and wasn't really feeling the whole, "us vs. them" vibe that was going on. I do remember meeting you in Moab and honestly, I have no problems with you and would prefer to keep it that way. Most of the guys you wheel with are guys that I have met personally and think are great too. As you've noticed, I had even taken the time to comment on all the fun you guys had. Trust me, if I thought you had an agenda of any kind, you would know it.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and with any luck, we'll get a chance to do a run together.

Eddie

After getting the following response...

Crystaliner said:
[emoji106]

I had assumed all was good.

Apparently, I was wrong. :naw:

Top Bottom