Butthurt Fuckery - Cougar Buttes Badasses - Body Damage Expected

fiend

Caught the Bug
So....Just a few words. Think a few lessons were learned here today. A heavy foot is not your best friend. Listen to the spotter despite what your mind is telling you. We had a great group, full range of ages, skill levels, and willingness to tackle fun obstacles.

To Mike, Greer, and Dean for providing tools, knowledge, and labor to help on the busted 30 w/37s a huge thanks!!!! To Marshall who provided the 1/2 Milwaukee impact [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] worth every penny.

Though we didn’t make it to the big rocks I feel our time was well spent making new friends and general fellowship over jeeping

The decision to call it a day due to sunlight restrictions (getting late) was well received by all and looking back a good choice.

A big thanks to everyone who posted pics.

Baddestcross James entrusting your daughter to drive over the Rocks I’m sure will be a awesome memory well planted for life. It’s little things like this help the next generation find new hobbies other wise forgotten.

Would love to wheel with everyone again. Will post a run after the NewYear.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for taking the lead Darren. Everyone had a great time and got out under their own power. And we left some meat on the bone for another feast!

seansheds

Hey, Greer, please don't feel bad. The "damage" isn't that big of a deal and we all know going in what we sign up for to play on the rocks. You did (and always do) a fine job spotting... The tire slipped. It happens. [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

That’s a great reply James! Spotting is stressful and people put their trust in you. Sometimes we’re dealing with an inch that could change the result.

I enjoy spotting, but things happen. I hope everyone who doesn’t spot shares your thought process.

Greer is one of the best driver’s I’ve seen who needs minimal spotting, if at all 99%.

BaddestCross

That’s a great reply James! Spotting is stressful and people put their trust in you. Sometimes we’re dealing with an inch that could change the result.

I enjoy spotting, but things happen. I hope everyone who doesn’t spot shares your thought process.

Greer is one of the best driver’s I’ve seen who needs minimal spotting, if at all 99%.
I saw a video of me coming down that rock and it was exactly 1-2" that made the difference. I'm building this Jeep to use it and damage is bound to happen. If it weren't for the sliders and rock skins it would've been MUCH worse but they did their job.

I rarely spot because I don't feel confident enough in my limited experience to take on that responsibility and also because wheeling a 2-door is quite a bit different than the 4-door and I'm still learning what mine can do... I, for one, am extremely grateful for anyone willing to step up and help others through the obstacles. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

seansheds

Hey, Greer, please don't feel bad. The "damage" isn't that big of a deal and we all know going in what we sign up for to play on the rocks. You did (and always do) a fine job spotting... The tire slipped. It happens. [emoji482]

--

fiend

Caught the Bug

Thanks guys. Group [emoji847]!

Trail JK

Even the very best of drivers use spotters. It’s important to have spotters that you trust leading. Case in point here.

Hey guys was this a Wayalife run? Didn’t spot anything that would lead me to believe so. [emoji848]

fiend

Caught the Bug
Even the very best of drivers use spotters. It’s important to have spotters that you trust leading. Case in point here.

Hey guys was this a Wayalife run? Didn’t spot anything that would lead me to believe so. [emoji848]

Your answer can be found in post #1 of this thread.

JAGS

Hooked
We need decals for you to think this is a WAYALIFE run?

I was responding to my friend and her comment. I'm nobody to say what you "need" or don't need. I just noticed a lot of decals, but not many/any wayalife decals.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
I was responding to my friend and her comment. I'm nobody to say what you "need" or don't need. I just noticed a lot of decals, but not many/any wayalife decals.

I tend not to run decals. No one is sponsoring me and when my rig is required for photo shoots. Somehow it always comes back with all the decals taken off.

Image1513605407.020000.jpg

But jags I have donated to the WAL sticker fund

Image1513605447.930662.jpg

Top Bottom