Bunch of assholes that can't take a joke. You guys suck.

dwvninety

I heard about this cult of Eddie and I have to admit I felt the chill. But I figured this is the largest gathering of evo fanboys on the net so I thought this was the place to look. I'd like to find an old evo lever for sale. The single through down. I don't go fast. I just hit the rocks and a fair amount of mud. I hope someone wants to sell one or I'll just end up making one or buying the bolt one.

^^^^^^^^
Sit yo ass down.jpg

jagrubb99

What video are yall even talking about!? I've only seen a few hate posts here and there no video though.
A video made by a former member who broke the rules he agreed to when signing up. Google/youtube it. Pretty easy to find. Just realized I made the cut on it too. Am I famous now?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I heard about this cult of Eddie and I have to admit I felt the chill. But I figured this is the largest gathering of evo fanboys on the net so I thought this was the place to look. I'd like to find an old evo lever for sale. The single through down. I don't go fast. I just hit the rocks and a fair amount of mud. I hope someone wants to sell one or I'll just end up making one or buying the bolt one.

Welcome to WAYALIFE. I heard there are guys out there who find meaning and purpose in life by signing up on forums they dislike or look down on for whatever reason and I have to admit, I'm not surprised to see you here. Now that you've found fulfillment, I'd be grateful if you'd do everyone a favor and go back to wherever you came from. I'm sure you'll have a hero's welcome awaiting you. :yup:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
You have to be special to get kool-aid offered.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

atry0.jpg

Top Bottom