Built not bought

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Wtf does this mean? I can see a guy buying a mall crawler from starwood being bought, I guess? Or is it the guy who makes his own parts that is built?
Or just a saying made up to sell stickers?

Brankz

Just a ricer sticker for dumb kids to install on their Hondas and rice rockers got the extra 30 Pony's hahahahah

JungerJk

Just a ricer sticker for dumb kids to install on their Hondas and rice rockers got the extra 30 Pony's hahahahah

Ahh man. I've been misinformed this whole time. I thought each sticker was 30 horse power, my friends are going to be disappointed in me now :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wtf does this mean? I can see a guy buying a mall crawler from starwood being bought, I guess? Or is it the guy who makes his own parts that is built?
Or just a saying made up to sell stickers?

It's just a saying self-proclaimed badasses tell people to make themselves feel more manly.

Yorkie

All mods were done by the person whose ride it is. Wasn't put in a shop for every little modification going on car

ghostryder

All mods were done by the person whose ride it is. Wasn't put in a shop for every little modification going on car

yup i agree with you built not bought means you didnt take your jeep to a shop and say hey i want this on here cause it looks cool you order the parts then turned the wrenches yourself and took the time to get to know the ins and outs of your jeep

Yorkie

yup i agree with you built not bought means you didnt take your jeep to a shop and say hey i want this on here cause it looks cool you order the parts then turned the wrenches yourself and took the time to get to know the ins and outs of your jeep

Hit the nail on the head

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's just a saying self-proclaimed badasses tell people to make themselves feel more manly.

You hear that Eddie! Your mall crawlers are bought not built!

JAGS

Hooked
I did my skins, front bumper, CB, misc plati-dip, and evap skid and soon to be trans skid. Where can I get a 1/32 slice of the "built not bought" decal. :cheesy:

Top Bottom