Build of my JKU

Finally got a hold of Corey over a Dynatrac and he took care of me. Now the 8-9 week wait begins. PSC already showed up so there is that and the new wheels are on a 30 day back order.

Old wheels are sold to a buddy.

Axles are up for sale. Wife wants me to get back money asap even if that means I can't go on the New Years Run.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Last edited:
Finally got a hold of Corey over a Dynatrac and he took care of me. Now the 8-9 week wait begins. PSC already showed up so there is that and the new wheels are on a 30 day back order.

Axles are up for sale. Wife wants me to get back money asap even if that means I can't go on the New Years Run.

Sounds like an exciting build, can't wait to see it. Good to hear you got the parts on the way, now the wait. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s great news! The only issue I had with the upgraded axles was the rear axle side TB mount will impact the driver rear CO rez. I thought I cut back far enough, but as the CO rotates it caught the TB bolt head. Just a heads up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

If you need, I will let you borrow my old axles, in return for help putting new bearings in the front diff. Then you don't have to miss the run, and don't have to spend any dough either.

Great news... but man, you gotta be at the NY Run... hold out a little longer.

If you need, I will let you borrow my old axles, in return for help putting new bearings in the front diff. Then you don't have to miss the run, and don't have to spend any dough either.

Dude that is awesome for you to offer that but I will kindly pass. I will send you a text later in the week and see what day I have free and will swing down and give you a hand with stuff if you need.

Great news... but man, you gotta be at the NY Run... hold out a little longer.

I know I really don't want to miss it, but after putting that much money out and the fact both axles are working perfect I kind of don't want to push it. The only reason why I ordered the Carbon shafts were to get the rig back up to make the run. Then the wife surprised me with the signing off on the 60's out of nowhere and the only stipulations were to sell my current axles asap and no 392 or new jeep for 5 years. I will have to see how it goes over the next few weeks.

Got the PSC kit installed and all I need to do now is wait on axles for the hydro. Speaking of axles I have a few people lined up so since the front was already on stands I just pulled them both off.

I have been meaning to run new rear hard brake lines so this gives me time to do it.

Also, going to pull all the evo arms off and clean and check them as well.

Need to split the wheels off the tires since those are sold.

Ordered a Rockhard 4x4 cage today so that should show up next week giving me yet another project.20201222_182615.jpg

Question. I disconnected the front wheel speed sensor form the clip behind the front shock perch and disconnect the rear wheel sensor at the axle but left the sensor in the axle. Do I need to get new ones or can I reuse the stock wheels sensors on the 60?

Top Bottom