Build Jeep

That's a good suggestion, too. I didn't think of it, because my brain thinks 2012 up, mostly. Should be a lot less expensive.

I could be totally wrong, but I thought pre 2012 didn't have the wheel speed sensors/tone rings. If that is true, it would make your life a little easier in the axle department.

If you're going to pretty well gut it and start from scratch, you might try and find a totaled Jeep. That doesn't mean the frame is bent. It could just mean the insurance company doesnt want to put any more money into it. If you're like me and your going to change bumpers, flares, side armor, and other things that will cover the original body, or would have likely been damaged in a wreck. You're not building a show car, you're building a bad ass Jeep that can go anywhere. :thumb:

I could be totally wrong, but I thought pre 2012 didn't have the wheel speed sensors/tone rings. If that is true, it would make your life a little easier in the axle department.

If you're going to pretty well gut it and start from scratch, you might try and find a totaled Jeep. That doesn't mean the frame is bent. It could just mean the insurance company doesnt want to put any more money into it. If you're like me and your going to change bumpers, flares, side armor, and other things that will cover the original body, or would have likely been damaged in a wreck. You're not building a show car, you're building a bad ass Jeep that can go anywhere. :thumb:

I would like to.....but have no idea where to find one.

I have an 08 and they do have wheel speed sensors and tone rings

Top Bottom