BRONCO Off-Roadeo??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I'll be the first to say that I don't follow everything Bronco if only because, I'm really not that interested in them but today, I was scanning Google maps to see what the hours are of a saloon we like to frequent and just in the corner of my eye, I spotted this...
Screenshot 2024-01-22 095719.png

Needless to say, I had to click on it and see what it's all about:
Screenshot 2024-01-22 100331.png

LOL - I'm I the only one who didn't know about this Bronco Off-Roadeo? And, I know that there are all kinds of Jeep events (or used to be) out there like Camp Jeep and Jeep Jamboree USA but I'm kind of surprised that they don't have anything like this. But then, they did just pull out of all shows and events so they must know something I don't.

What!? Seriously have never heard of this or knew it was a thing. Looks to be in several states as well.

I mean, I guess it’s kinda of a fun idea and looks like a cool spot. Is it like a tour thing or just giving people the opportunity to try out the Bronco?

jeeeep

Hooked
What!? Seriously have never heard of this or knew it was a thing. Looks to be in several states as well.

I mean, I guess it’s kinda of a fun idea and looks like a cool spot. Is it like a tour thing or just giving people the opportunity to try out the Bronco?
Ford's learning range from what I gleemed of their information:
"Customers who have ordered a qualifying 2022 or newer Bronco; 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands; or any 2023 or newer Bronco Sport are eligible to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo."

It’s where they go to donate steering racks and tie rod ends.
looks like all the trails are Ford approved non-donation centers lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ford's learning range from what I gleemed of their information:
"Customers who have ordered a qualifying 2022 or newer Bronco; 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands; or any 2023 or newer Bronco Sport are eligible to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo."

looks like all the trails are Ford approved non-donation centers lol
Yup, this ^^^

Truthfully, I think it's a good idea and one that Jeep probably never thought of being that they're so full of themselves and believe they own the off road market. While I have no interest in owning a Bronco, I have to say kudos to Ford for coming up with this.

kevman65

Hooked
I can't say I'd never have a Bronco, if I could find a decent 60's version I'd be all over it.

Having had an Explorer and now the JT I'm no fan of all the extra electronics in the new vehicles, especially ones designed for off road.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say I'd never have a Bronco, if I could find a decent 60's version I'd be all over it.

Having had an Explorer and now the JT I'm no fan of all the extra electronics in the new vehicles, especially ones designed for off road.
eh, I would go so far as to say that I like the new Bronco. I absolutely LOVE that it's put Jeep on notice and forced them to make the 392. I sincerely hope that Ford keeps putting fire under the feet of Jeep but... I somehow doubt it'll make a difference at this point and time. Seems that the leadership at Jeep has gone totally woke and has everything figured out. Hell, I'd be surprised if they make a showing at EJS.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think Jeep's main problem is the European leadership and way of thinking.

Can't believe I'm wishing for the days of AMC or Chrysler again.....🤪
LOL - I don't know about AMC but Chrysler under Lee Iacocca, that's something I wouldn't mind seeing again.

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
Yup, this ^^^

Truthfully, I think it's a good idea and one that Jeep probably never thought of being that they're so full of themselves and believe they own the off road market. While I have no interest in owning a Bronco, I have to say kudos to Ford for coming up with this.
This is the one thing I never understood about Mopars ... I think Dodge used to have a thing they used to do with Neon ACR's and other performance cars... Ford has been good about showing owners what their performance vehicles could do in the past and it looks like they are carrying that on with the Bronco - maybe they can compare poor body panel fitment or count how many of them have no paint in the door jams and other key areas that factory missed (half of the ones I seen on the lot before getting my last F150 that was an epic terd had no paint in the door jams). Jeep needs to do more events (especially for new owners) .... pretty sad they aren't. I can go on and on about how terrible, current Ford quality is across the board - but the one thing they have down well is Marketing & PR.

Moochie

wow, completely missed seeing the Moab location.
Wonder if Ford bought trail rights during EJS, there are a lot of trails not being offered this year.
I’ve seen video of them running the Dome Plateau trail for their Off Rodeo event. Not sure about during EJS. Maybe during the Bronco Safari.

Top Bottom