BrankZ thread

How can I make my soft top windows clear again?
They look foggy

You need a time machine to go back three days ago and tell yourself NOT to paint your vinyl ESPECIALLY without taping them off, what because of all that overspray and whatnot.

Camp P = Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton

DD = Dunkin' Donuts, located in Camp Pendleton. The only Dunkin' Donuts store in San Diego County (so far).

I feel sad for you guys not having a Dunkin' Donuts nearby. My life would be exponentially worse if there wasn't a D&D on almost every street corner. There are very few times in the day that you'll catch me without a D&D coffee in my hand.

In fact, I'm sipping one right now! :bleh:

image (2).jpg

I feel sad for you guys not having a Dunkin' Donuts nearby. My life would be exponentially worse if there wasn't a D&D on almost every street corner. There are very few times in the day that you'll catch me without a D&D coffee in my hand.

View attachment 71389

Bro!!!! Why you do this to me!!!!!
Now I need my DD hot coco more than ever lol

View attachment 71389

For whatever stupid reason we don't have any, they are just now starting to show up in SoCal.

View attachment 71389

I still can't believe you posed with the DD just to remain me that I live in a dumb state with out DDs

Hahahahah and u had tha smile, like saying HA HA I have DD and you don't lol

I do honestly feel bad for you guys on the west coast without Dunkin' Donuts. However, you do have beautiful weather year round. If I were to go outside right now I may freeze to death. I think you win.

I do honestly feel bad for you guys on the west coast without Dunkin' Donuts. However, you do have beautiful weather year round. If I were to go outside right now I may freeze to death. I think you win.

Lol!
To be honest I prefer my DDs.:D

Tell me about it!
If you read me thread I all talk about is dunking donuts lol
On July I will go to Florida just for DDs :)

Well, PM me your address and next time you're craving some D&D I'll pick up a few bags of their coffee beans and send them to you! :thumb:

Top Bottom