BrankZ thread

TheDuff

Your factory top isn't black? If it's just faded, you could just try some of the soft top stuff like bestop sells, might restore some color (stuff like that works for fenders ect)

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Your factory top isn't black? If it's just faded, you could just try some of the soft top stuff like bestop sells, might restore some color (stuff like that works for fenders ect)

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I used that but some Cain of oil start going to my car paint in raining days

Brankz

Tomorrow I'm going to DDs
Hmmmm DoNuTs can't wait,
Sucks that this will be my last time in camp P before I get some one to sponsor me :,(

Brankz

After a horrible day getting denied to camp P, nothing like the ocean some good carne asada and fish tacos and Cali burrito and mexican soda to chill and relax lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393444085.920395.jpg

Brankz

Have fun man!!! Camp is always relaxing enjoy your weekend

Lol no camping just chilling after school, eating some good tacos burritos and Mexican soda to take away the pain :( camp P denied my access to DDs

Read ^^^^ so you can understand ;)

Abe

O I see I get it that was the 26
Just be patient with me I get this I'm slow but I get it I hope you have a good weekend any ways

Moochie

Lol no camping just chilling after school, eating some good tacos burritos and Mexican soda to take away the pain :( camp P denied my access to DDs

Read ^^^^ so you can understand ;)

Camp P = Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton

DD = Dunkin' Donuts, located in Camp Pendleton. The only Dunkin' Donuts store in San Diego County (so far).

Brankz

Camp P = Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton

DD = Dunkin' Donuts, located in Camp Pendleton. The only Dunkin' Donuts store in San Diego County (so far).

Thanks for ^^^^^^
Now I need to get sponsored by a marine! Any one?

I buy all the rounds

Top Bottom