BrankZ slow build :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's important u only feed him his food. No people food. He will be Okie! That food will keep his urine pH level where it's supposed to be..

this^^^ food that contains garlic and onions are prob the worst for dogs and cats. best thing to do is just not feed them our food at all unless its totally plain with no seasonings.

Brankz

Now the veterinary told he thinks my dog may have cancerous tumors, they told me that I may have to put him to sleep, I was devastated, he call me and told me that my dog pee so they will operate him open him up and check what's all that stuff in there, I'm hoping and praying it's not cancer. Today it's going to be a horrible day for me I had this dog for 7 years Seen's he was 5 weeks old

trailless

Caught the Bug
Brankz, stay strong and best of luck. I hope everything turns out the way you want.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

Now the veterinary told he thinks my dog may have cancerous tumors, they told me that I may have to put him to sleep, I was devastated, he call me and told me that my dog pee so they will operate him open him up and check what's all that stuff in there, I'm hoping and praying it's not cancer. Today it's going to be a horrible day for me I had this dog for 7 years Seen's he was 5 weeks old

Never the kind of news you want to hear about your four legged family member. But be strong and pray for the best, it's all you can do.

If it turns out to be the worst case scenario, then know you're giving him comfort and peace up until the very end. If you're this upset then you clearly love the dog very much, and that's all a dog really can ask for, to be a loved member of your family.

Sending positive thoughts your way, hoping for good news.

Brankz

Thank you all of you that were thinking in my dog, the vet call me and told me that they did a flush on hes bladder (I know I spelled wrong) and they took off lots and lots of bacteria and some other stuff, that's all they told me, I'm on my way to see my lil buddy, they discard tumors because my dog pee in the last minute :) I'm so happy now I have to see what the vet have to say keeping my fingers crossed is nothing bad

Brankz

Hang in there Brankz.......it's never easy dealing with these things.......best wishes brother

~Woodrow~

Thanks man......
I know I'm over reacting but my dog its family to me, I had him for 7 years, and this traffic its killing me by the way lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418176460.924984.jpg

Brankz

Never been so happy of seen pee inside the house lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418185631.300956.jpg

He run in to the tree lift he's leg and let the pee flow in the tree mat lol

Top Bottom