BrankZ slow build :D

JKWrang

Buying this rims for Christmas
Yes or no? Or can I get something better for the price? 5 rims it's about 700 bucks
View attachment 112433

If you do the math, thats 140 a piece for the wheels. Im assuming thats not including the rubber.

So the question is: how much are they new and what condition are they in? And are okay with the answers.

Brankz

If you do the math, thats 140 a piece for the wheels. Im assuming thats not including the rubber.

So the question is: how much are they new and what condition are they in? And are okay with the answers.

Lol I'm buying new rims from discount tire I just google that pic like lol

Brankz

Taking my buddy to the emergency veterinary, I noticed last nights that he cant pee, he try's and try's and nothing, read online that this is dangerous
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418055081.683343.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Brankz......I hope everything checks out okay with your Pug.......they kinda know when something's wrong and give you that "I not feeling so good" look.......keep us up to date brother....

~Woodrow~

Brankz

Brankz......I hope everything checks out okay with your Pug.......they kinda know when something's wrong and give you that "I not feeling so good" look.......keep us up to date brother....

~Woodrow~

The vet doesn't know what's going on, so now they will do blood test, X-ray,pee test etc.....
Good thing is that I had some cash in the savings cause this is crazy expensive. Yup

Brankz

They are going to show me the X-rays, I'm waiting for about 10 minutes now.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418089659.121241.jpg

This is killing me.

rinkishjk

Hope he is ok. My dog had stones when she was young, and has been on special food her whole life. Good luck.

Brankz

Hope he is ok. My dog had stones when she was young, and has been on special food her whole life. Good luck.

Yup so he has to eat this special food for the rest of hes life, he has this tiny crystals and some other type of gunk blocking he's pee, they gave me this special food and pills, tomorrow I have to take him again In the morning to try to get some examples of pee, if he can't pee at all they need to operate 😭 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418100674.359000.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418100690.245905.jpg

rinkishjk

Yup so he has to eat this special food for the rest of hes life, he has this tiny crystals and some other type of gunk blocking he's pee, they gave me this special food and pills, tomorrow I have to take him again In the morning to try to get some examples of pee, if he can't pee at all they need to operate 😭 View attachment 114008 View attachment 114009

It's important u only feed him his food. No people food. He will be Okie! That food will keep his urine pH level where it's supposed to be. Does he have to be tested every 6 months? My dog needed surgery and they removed a whole test tube worth of stones from her bladder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom