Big Ben's Big Mojave

rubiDave

Rest is the tires showed up yesterday, was just going to get them mounted up last night but decided to work late to get them on the Jeep as I have a long drive to South Lake Tahoe today so wanted to run em. Thanks again to Matt with Discount Tire, he worked hard to locate and save me some tires when they were disappearing left and right. So far, I forgot how quiet these are, especially compared to half warn STT pros. No balancing and smooth up to 70 ( haven't gone faster yet). Loving the look too, but will be lifting the Jeep for sure as I now have a bit of running full turn.
That looks great.

Dale72

Hooked
So I'm kinda in the middle on this, sometimes I like it, sometimes I think it looks like it's low riding, doesn't matter either way as I have an evo 2.5 sitting in the garage lol
Hopefully my evo 2.5 will be shipped soon tomorrow will be 8 weeks ago that I ordered it.

Dale72

Hooked
Actually glad you asked, it shipped on Wednesday, should be here in Reno on this coming Wednesday and I have an appt to get it installed on Friday! Def excited to get it. Assuming it shows up, it'll be about 4.5 months since I've ordered
Good deal

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually glad you asked, it shipped on Wednesday, should be here in Reno on this coming Wednesday and I have an appt to get it installed on Friday! Def excited to get it. Assuming it shows up, it'll be about 4.5 months since I've ordered
How cool is that!! (y)

Top Bottom