Best price on Rancho 9000's?

DaBank

With the Rancho $100 rebate on a set of four I am thinking about upgrading the TeraFlex shock's I have now. I hear very good reviews on this forum on the Rancho's. What Vendor here has the best price or gives free shipping and/or discount codes?

DaBank

I have a JKU with a TeraFlex 3 inch And also a half inch spacer in front to help with the weight of the bumper and winch. What shocks would be the right ones to install?

DaBank

The best price I have found is $399 for all four on eBay but I need to make sure the part numbers are correct for my lift. So $300 with rebate brings the price down to $75 each.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The best price I have found is $399 for all four on eBay but I need to make sure the part numbers are correct for my lift. So $300 with rebate brings the price down to $75 each.

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Got a link to it that you can post up?

DaBank

So for the price range of these Rancho's up to say $500 for a set of four of another brand.......what would be the best choice?

crowrb29

I have a JKU with a TeraFlex 3 inch And also a half inch spacer in front to help with the weight of the bumper and winch. What shocks would be the right ones to install?

I have rancho 9000s and love them. It took me a while figure out what I wanted them set at but now that I have them dialed in I love them.

DaBank

Crowrb29, you heading up to Big Bear anytime soon again? I enjoy the way my Jeep feel on the road and off-road on slow trails it is just i want to be more comfortable going faster on woops and just getting to the trails.

crowrb29

Crowrb29, you heading up to Big Bear anytime soon again? I enjoy the way my Jeep feel on the road and off-road on slow trails it is just i want to be more comfortable going faster on woops and just getting to the trails.

Wish I could but my wife is due any day now and she went through labor really fast with my other two kiddos so I don't want to risk it. Hoping to do a big camping trip this summer though for 2-3 days or so. It's beautiful up there in the summer time.

As far as the 9000s and speed goes thats not what they were specifically designed for but i've noticed a lot better dampening at speed. Not too sure about whoops, I tend to avoid hitting them at speed so I can baby my puny lil D30. Great shocks though man, you won't be disappointed. If you really want to go fast though you have to get yourself some bypass shocks or coilovers...they are better designed for speed through the desert and what not.

Last edited:

SJCJK

Wow! Smoking deal thank you!! These shocks get great reviews in Wayalife.

Anyone know how to figure out which Rancho 9000 P/N to go with? I want to pair with EVO Enforcer 3", 35 or 37 tires (with flat/trimmed flares). Is there a thread to refer to for the Rancho P/Ns? Thanks!

Petzl88

Anyone know how to figure out which Rancho 9000 P/N to go with? I want to pair with EVO Enforcer 3", 35 or 37 tires (with flat/trimmed flares). Is there a thread to refer to for the Rancho P/Ns? Thanks!

Do you have 3" bumpstops?

crowrb29

RS999329 for the front
RS999330 for the rear

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I believe it is the 331 and 332 for the correct amount of travel for 3+ inches of lift.

I was just basing that off of what I read on Ranchos website for their 3 inch kits.

They both work for a 3" but the 331 and 332 are about an inch longer both compressed and extended than the 329 and 330. You need to match the compressed length to the amount of bumpstop you're running

Sonething else to consider would be if you plan on adding EVO rockstars to the rear. That will change your dimensions.

Top Bottom