Best price on Rancho 9000's?

joshuaj21

Read the rules of the rebate. Most places require you to buy from an authorized dealer to receive rebates and warranty.

https://www.allensoffroad.com/shocks-coilovers/rancho-9000xl-adjustable-shocks/Rancho-Shocks-Jeep-JK

Use code "RAN9K20" for 20% Off and free shipping.

$443.96
-20%
-$100 Rebate
=$255.17/63.79

Where did you see the $100 rebate? I just ordered a set as they are long over due anyway and it's still a good deal, but curious as I didn't see it anywhere... maybe it doesn't show on the mobile site???

Thanks

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Where did you see the $100 rebate? I just ordered a set as they are long over due anyway and it's still a good deal, but curious as I didn't see it anywhere... maybe it doesn't show on the mobile site???

Thanks

Go to your desktop and do it. There should be a spring rebate form there

Scrambler

Thanks

From Rancho.....Directions are on their website.

gary2

I get the indication that to qualify for the Rancho's rebate you must buy from an authorized dealer . I did not see AOR on Rancho's list . Has anyone actually bought from AOR with their 20% discount and also received the $100.00 Rancho rebate. I feel like its one of those to good to be true deals.

meep97

I get the indication that to qualify for the Rancho's rebate you must buy from an authorized dealer . I did not see AOR on Rancho's list . Has anyone actually bought from AOR with their 20% discount and also received the $100.00 Rancho rebate. I feel like its one of those to good to be true deals.

I had a company I buy most of my stuff through l price match them because I wasn't sure if AOR was an authorized dealer and because I've never ordered through them.

Top Bottom