Best deals on tool sets

If you have homeowners it may cover the loss. Did you rent it on an actual credit card (not debit or atm) they may cover it too. Was that the garage you sometimes parked your jeep in ;-) car insurance may cover it.

It actually was where I keep my jeep lol, luckily I had my jeep out cause the weather has been so nice!

Hey guys so I went to my storage unit yesterday and found all my hand and power tools to be gone. I had rented the unit 2 weeks ago and purchased one of their locks, I put all my stuff in there and the only person to see what I put in was their maintenance guy who was working on some signs next to my unit. When I went yesterday my lock was still on there, not cut. I opened it and my heart sank once I saw all my tools gone. I notified the office and all they said was "Did you have a lock on it?" and "There is nothing we can do, file a police report." No I did not have renters insurance, I will be getting that today, lesson learned there. I now need to repurchase all my tools, a lot of them were snap on so lots of money lost there :mad: any suggestions on some good deals youve come across?

Since the unit had their lock on it and it was still there when you noticed the missing articles, you should have a legal footing. Also, most rental facilities have surveillance systems installed. And, if it was conveniently not "working" during the time of the theft, then its a setup.
Personally, when the management and the law does squat to make a wrong, right, might I suggest a 12 gauge and a machete. You'll find that piece of shit dirtbags will cough that shit up in a heartbeat.
Note: Don't get yourself caught on camera, just saying.

Top Bottom