Banks/Money Managment

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Every headline is talking about how strong the economy is and how great the jobs numbers are. It's 100% bullshit. The media is the false prophet. Anyone with critical thinking sees through the bullshit.
Is it considered a job created if the job was taken away three years ago? I bet all these "jobs created" still haven't put us back to where we were three years ago.

Kuboske

I just Took 3500.00 out in Moab the Other day No issue's
The last time I went to the bank, that was the limit they would let any customer take in one day. I used to withdraw more every Saturday morning without any raised eyebrows. I would need fuel money for two trucks and not need to Trigger a SAR. Besides the aggravation of being restricted, they wanted to note what I intended to spend the $3500 on! From now on, my answer will be, "on whiskey and whores".
They are in the process of eliminating cash. Altogether.
And they are worried about bank runs since the recent bank failures.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The last time I went to the bank, that was the limit they would let any customer take in one day. I used to withdraw more every Saturday morning without any raised eyebrows. I would need fuel money for two trucks and not need to Trigger a SAR. Besides the aggravation of being restricted, they wanted to note what I intended to spend the $3500 on! From now on, my answer will be, "on whiskey and whores".
They are in the process of eliminating cash. Altogether.
And they are worried about bank runs since the recent bank failures.
The banks that have failed are not everyday person banks.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Bank branch manager told me theirs suffered large withdrawals. Many other "Main Street Farm Country " type banks, suffered this. I would assume it went home with MA and PA.
Just what she told me.
Yeah that’s great that people withdrew money but saying banks saw “lost multi millions in losses” (which is redundant also) is not the same people withdrawing the money that they put in. What you are spreading is misinformation.

Ddays

Hooked
Those 'banks' that failed got caught with their pants down by 'shorting'. Unless the 'Main Street Farm Country' banks (dafuq is one of those ?!?) did the same, all that happened to them is their deposits decreased - they did not lose money

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Those 'banks' that failed got caught with their pants down by 'shorting'. Unless the 'Main Street Farm Country' banks (dafuq is one of those ?!?) did the same, all that happened to them is their deposits decreased - they did not lose money
Exactly.

Top Bottom