Banks/Money Managment

14ACES

Guess who will never eat at Ruth Chris again, fuck them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its sickening to see the greed. I am all for capitalism and the american way. Our govt was more concerned about making sure our President couldn’t take advantage of the money. They forgot about big business.

Make sure you. All and leave a message for your congressman/woman and senator. I like to think the voicing of opinions works.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

benatc1

Hooked
Money always seems to go to money, doesn't it?
Never fails
Same here, I’m on the board (treasurer) of a non-profit I applied haven’t heard but now they are out of funding (PPP). I hear they want to add 350 million more so we will have to wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am some what optimistic that a new influx of cash may help being I already have my application in, but who knows
Guess who will never eat at Ruth Chris again, fuck them

Not surprising, you cant walk out of there for less than like 150 for 2, I do think their food is good but really just a buttered up steak. I'm sure I'll be just fine without them moving fwd.
Its sickening to see the greed. I am all for capitalism and the american way. Our govt was more concerned about making sure our President couldn’t take advantage of the money. They forgot about big business.

Make sure you. All and leave a message for your congressman/woman and senator. I like to think the voicing of opinions works.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I do remember headlines saying that Trump couldnt profit, like that was the only thing that mattered to the Dems, along with their public programs being funded. But either way, I hope the next agreement is a little better planned out to help the people that actually need it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Such crap, sounds like bigger business got priority and funding first from stuff I've read, cant say I'm suprised though. Luckily, my bank said they care about me (insert sarcastic tone) and will continue to work hard for me so that when more funding comes they can continue to submit applications. [emoji848]

Must be some boilerplate excuse the S(L)BA sent out. It is nearly word per word what we were told from our bank

It’s no mystery why the money ran out before small businesses could get loans.

https://apple.news/AJezdLCafQuuZxGt47BWFrg

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but with so many Wall Street cronies involved, From the Munchkin from Gold-in-Sacks
on down. They will make sure their buddies on Wall Street get theirs whether Main Street gets any help or not

Money always seems to go to money, doesn't it?

Hit the nail on the head.

Here is the perfect shot of the whole thing:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 66

benatc1

Hooked
Must be some boilerplate excuse the S(L)BA sent out. It is nearly word per word what we were told from our bank

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but with so many Wall Street cronies involved, From the Munchkin from Gold-in-Sacks
on down. They will make sure their buddies on Wall Street get theirs whether Main Street gets any help or not

Hit the nail on the head.

Here is the perfect shot of the whole thing:
Yea that makes sense, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside though

Ddays

Hooked
Well the oil prices went in the tank this morning as predicted.

Holy fuck! West Texas Intermediate is currently at $7.77 a barrel! :shock:

WTI Crude (May'20) (@CL.1:New York Mercantile Exchange)
Export chart+ WATCHLIST
*Data is delayed | USD
Last | 12:36:24 PM EDT Volume
7.77 -10.5 (-57.47%)

Top Bottom