Bald Mountain Run

You should come along.

I would love to but I'll have to get oil & trans skids, my funds are really tight, kitty & I need every penny to get into a house right now, still haven't received a dime from disability :( but ima try like hell to make it anyway

I thought bald mtn was closed April and may?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's what I used to think. It was closed april and may last year and looks like the same this year. I saw on a local clubs fb that they are working to get a gate at the lower entrance.

Looks like a trap to get ticket money. I was told by a local the if and when close date varies year to year depending on run off for environmental reasons

That's what I used to think. It was closed april and may last year and looks like the same this year. I saw on a local clubs fb that they are working to get a gate at the lower entrance.

Lower Entrance? There are no gates on Bald Mtn trail

In a way I can see their point. Look at the creek bed we ran through, some of us faster than others. They're trying to prevent the erosion from it, but at the same time it leaves us with nowhere to wheel except the malls.

I don't like the entrapment part of it. I will check sign on dinkey road tomorrow and if it says open I will call high sierra station and ask wtf. I believe that is a hefty ticket

I don't like the entrapment part of it. I will check sign on dinkey road tomorrow and if it says open I will call high sierra station and ask wtf. I believe that is a hefty ticket

Let us know what you find out because I'm wanting to head up again soon.

Looks like a trap to get ticket money. I was told by a local the if and when close date varies year to year depending on run off for environmental reasons

I don't want to be critical of their environmental protections but don't you need snow to have run off? I'd settle for rain or sleet or anything at this point...

Top Bottom