Bald Mountain Run

well it was great cherry popper for me! got to learn and experience it finally! and tear my fs boot.. oh well. was soo much fun.. here are a bunch of pictures I have, and ill have some more to put up from cyndey's phone too soon. for anyone who wants something close the gopro took pictures so I have 1400 pictures and no video :( oh so now it wont upload my gopro pics, well I need to make them smaller and try to get them uploaded... let me know your email and ill send them out of what I have

Those are some great pictures that you took. Glad that you where able to make it out with us from across Cali...:rock: Hope we could meet up again soon and roll together again. :rock: Cherry popper!!!! Next time hope we can make it a longer run for you.

Those pictures of Brandon and me at the bottom on the hill named Hollywood is really steep. My wife was actually driving that one :rock:

Last edited:
More pic's

Got the pictures off my wifes phone. Had to resize all of them but they came out great.

CAM00622.1.jpgCAM00623.1.jpgCAM00626.1.jpgCAM00633.1.jpgCAM00635.1.jpgCAM00642.1.jpgCAM00650.1.jpg

Last edited:
Had a great time with the WAYALIFE guys out on the Trail, Bald Mtn Trail.

All the pictures of the Red Jeep driving was of my awesome wife kicking butt (she said that!!!!!)

Thanks for sharing Jesse can't wait till we can be out there with "all of you all" and yes when I saw the pics I said out loud "Is that Kelly driving!?" Very nice Kelly nice to see you out there kicking butt!

Heard Tammy drove Mumbo Jumbo today......Niiiiiicccceeee! More Kick ass Female driving! Can't wait to run with you ladies too! Woo Hoo! Had so much fun meeting everyone no doubt that you had a good time out on the trail!

Last edited:
Heard Tammy drove Mumbo Jumbo today......Niiiiiicccceeee! More Kick ass Female driving! Can't wait to run with you ladies too! Woo Hoo! Had so much fun meeting everyone no doubt that you had a good time out on the trail!

She hasn't driven much because she isn't very good with a manual trans on obstacles..Yet. She's definitely getting an auto when we buy her little "CreamPuff" thingy with the pink foofoos on it, (Grumble-Grumble- Puke)

Had a great time with the WAYALIFE guys out on the Trail, Bald Mtn Trail.

All the pictures of the Red Jeep driving was of my awesome wife kicking butt (she said that!!!!!)

Thanks for sharing Jesse can't wait till we can be out there with "all of you all" and yes when I saw the pics I said out loud "Is that Kelly driving!?" Very nice Kelly nice to see you out there kicking butt!

Lucy said "No way I'd do that , good for Kelly!"

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is no justice in picture taking and video's. While your on the ground it's completely different with angles and pitch. The obstacle is actually steeper than it looks. The black jeep is Lee's rig and the red is mine. Just watch my face when I hit the tree......It's classic while Brandon is filming.

That's a terrible camera man/tree spotter!

That's a terrible camera man/tree spotter!

Thank you for making the time for the trip. Tell your wife that she'll have to come out with us once the baby is ready. I'd have to say you made the trip very much enjoyable and even on the video you've made the family laugh over and over. If you need help with anything let me know, very much willing to give a helping hand. :rock::rock:

Thank you for making the time for the trip. Tell your wife that she'll have to come out with us once the baby is ready. I'd have to say you made the trip very much enjoyable and even on the video you've made the family laugh over and over. If you need help with anything let me know, very much willing to give a helping hand. :rock::rock:

Definitely, thanks for having me and making it so easy to have such a great time! We'll the wife out there with some time this summer and I look forward to more trips and build projects! Cheers!

Definitely, thanks for having me and making it so easy to have such a great time! We'll the wife out there with some time this summer and I look forward to more trips and build projects! Cheers!

Nice to meet you also, enjoyed your experience with working on Jeeps at the dealership.

Top Bottom