backroad to crown king (Roll over)

At first I couldn't understand how that JK went off the road in that spot. Photo 98 shows the road much better. It's narrow and off camber. Normally I'd say it wouldn't be a big problem to negotiate. Folks do it all the time with much larger vehicles. Well, I guess you had to be there. There isn't a straight side left on it. Totalled?

At first I couldn't understand how that JK went off the road in that spot. Photo 98 shows the road much better. It's narrow and off camber. Normally I'd say it wouldn't be a big problem to negotiate. Folks do it all the time with much larger vehicles. Well, I guess you had to be there. There isn't a straight side left on it. Totalled?

it was kind of difficult explaining exactly where this happened, especially without pictures of the road:doh: but you are correct much larger vehicles do this road often, and this turn really isn't bad if your moving at a reasonable speed, I think the person who did this was new to offroad driving since looking at the vehicle it was in 4lo and 2nd gear. I just don't think they could tell how close to the edge they were.

I would hope that if the insurance totals it, they would buy back and do a full build.;)

Top Bottom