backroad to crown king (Roll over)

firecrew1

So this morning I decided to head over and run the backroad up to crown king. very surprised to see how much damage has been done to the trail since the last time I had run it, but still had fun on all the optional lines. eric backroad to ck 1.jpg eric ck2.jpg eric ck3.jpg ResizedImage951393028304588.jpg

alittle later down the trail I noticed some bushes knocked over so I stopped to take a look. I didn't like what I found:doh: this rollover happened on the single lane portion of the trail. didn't see anyone around so I went to see if anyone was trapped inside, Thankfully nobody was still in the Jeep but the navigation and dash lights were still on:thinking:

Attachments

• roll over1.jpg
    roll over1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 568
  • rol over 2.jpg
    rol over 2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 573

firecrew1

unfortunately I don't have more info on the jeep. but looking inside it the key was stuck in the acc position so the navigation and dash were still working.( couldn't have been there to long) there were credit cards cell phones and misc food/beverage items all over the place. kinda sad seeing a 11 or newer rubi (fully loaded with the leather) rolled into this canyon. the tires and lift looked pretty new also.

JKbrick

I know in your line of work you looked but I'm glad the driver wasn't under it, that's not pretty

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well damn!! Glad to hear nobody was still inside the vehicle. Let us know if you find anything out. Also, where about on the trail was this?

Top Bottom