Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

jkuone

Fuck off already. You give Colorado jeepers a bad name. I'm sorry your therapist prescribed you the wrong shit, but seriously snap out of it. Threatening assault against other jeepers because members here on a real Jeep forum couldn't accommodate your pathetic unreasonable ass, you're fucking childish. Go pound sand. I really don't care how badass you think your rig is nor how much you think you wheel.

Fuck off , why I’ll bend you over my friend .. oh my. Ps I love everything your station wagon. Lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Ok I'm ready to call it. Game over, good trolling. Nobody is this fucking retarded.
Now if you could move on to a "better" forum so no one has to read you incoherent dribble that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This guy is a complete troll. I don't know if he's from another community or if somebody specific here hurt his delicate feelings. But this over-the-top chest-puffing is hilarious. He's definitely just trying to get a reaction to fill a hole in his ego.

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jkuone

Noticed how a certain person deleted or moved my posts.. hmm . Fact of the matter is after that run we were sitting in same restaurant. Hmm . You know speaking the truth does a sole good. So you folks can be dissolutioned , don’t care

WJCO

Meme King
Fuck off , why I’ll bend you over my friend .. oh my. Ps I love everything your station wagon. Lol

A couple of years ago, you actually seemed like a decent guy. Now the douchebag in you comes out. I highly doubt any local WAYALIFE jeepers would include you on their runs, I sure wouldn't. But I guarantee you, if I ran into your sorry ass broke down on the trail with your higher-than-mighty, jeeps-more than-anyone-else rig, and needed help, I would still help you out to get you back down the mountain. Even if you tried to kick my fat station wagon ass. Yes I would still help your sorry ass back to the trail head.

jkuone

Haha yeah but my driveway is like 10 feet and there’s quite a steep step out not quit a speed bump but definitely technique involved. And as for changing ujoints no problem I just dial 18004wheelpart and bang it’s done. Like I said hopefully one day I can bask in you excellence. Always wanted to see a pro in action

I really don’t think you could , cause I’m sure your trailer trash , right, I’m sure I’m right

jkuone

Fuck off already. You give Colorado jeepers a bad name. I'm sorry your therapist prescribed you the wrong shit, but seriously snap out of it. Threatening assault against other jeepers because members here on a real Jeep forum couldn't accommodate your pathetic unreasonable ass, you're fucking childish. Go pound sand. I really don't care how badass you think your rig is nor how much you think you wheel.

And you, how funny with your station wagon , trying to fit in with real Men .. oh my how funny you are . Blahaha

WJCO

Meme King
And you, how funny with your station wagon , trying to fit in with real Men .. oh my how funny you are . Blahaha

Real men? You mean the type that threaten other members because your crybaby ass had no one to join you on your run? Or the real men that run a train on you every night? I'll pass on fitting in with those "real men." .

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Oh my god finally got some response, awesome, I used to be a asshole. But I just realized that I’m still a asshole and wheel more than you guys , Last time I wheeled with H8roads ; boardsurfer , Greg Cooper was on trail . We’ve wheeled many times since. You guys can talk all the trash you want to . But no time is to early to go Jeepin . Unless your to hung over , in that case your a danger and not safe . I’ll just leave that there. Peace...

Neato. Greg is a super cool dude and we text now and then or whatnot but even greg would agree that your post here is dumb. I go wheeling plenty but not before 7am. I dont have a drinking problem, yet, but I do have a life.

WhiteMetal

I really don’t think you could , cause I’m sure your trailer trash , right, I’m sure I’m right

Wow easy with the trailer park trash talk bud that’s where you were conceived, where you met your first boyfriend, where you both pop each other cherry, hell your mom still pimps her ass out at that park.i know for $5 she can turn my frown upside down... maybe you should go pay her a visit she probably do you for free family discount and all then maybe you won’t be so butthurt when no one wheels with you

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Funny thing is, he put a feeler out for a run and didn’t get a response in the first 15 minutes, then went atomic. 15 minutes! No one said anything negative to him, just no response.

It’s not like every CO person on Wayalife is babysitting the forum. If he would’ve waited a few days, who knows, maybe some people would’ve joined in.

WJCO

Meme King
Funny thing is, he put a feeler out for a run and didn’t get a response in the first 15 minutes, then went atomic. 15 minutes! No one said anything negative to him, just no response.

It’s not like every CO person on Wayalife is babysitting the forum. If he would’ve waited a few days, who knows, maybe some people would’ve joined in.

I can guarantee that every Colorado member here will accommodate big groups or small groups as needed if they're available. I've seen it happen and have been a part of it.

I also guarantee that if somebody gets irritated and impatient because they're not getting catered to ( like jkuone) , they can go fuck themselves and the rest of us can move on with our lives.

Top Bottom