Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

benatc1

Hooked
I’m still a asshole and wheel more than you guys

I almost feel bad for this guy, came crying cause he was lonely and no one here would wheel with him, then as a defense mechanism starting talking classic internet tough guy, cause clearly he and his Jeep are more bad ass than everyone here, before you know it well all have to watch our backs on the trail, because hey, talk is cheap

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
He sounds just like the 13 year old shits that run around my neighborhood trying to sound like fucking hard asses. The ones that their parents should have smacked them around a bit more.

jkuone

Actually I was a member right after Eddie sold Jk - forum , that said all you yard birds don’t know shit . That includes all of you ... lol. That is true.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Actually I was a member right after Eddie sold Jk - forum , that said all you yard birds don’t know shit . That includes all of you ... lol. That is true.

Then why even waste your time here?

Three of you that were going to throat punch me but not one of you fuck sticks even said anything. Guess talk is cheap.:idontknow:

Funny how people choke up in real life so they can live to talk about it behind their keyboards

jkuone

Three of you that were going to throat punch me but not one of you fuck sticks even said anything. Guess talk is cheap.:idontknow:

Um yea we did , you can down play it all you want to . Make your self look like a big man , but the fact of the matter is.. it happened, and that’s a fact.. want to know who was in your group?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Um yea we did , you can down play it all you want to . Make your self look like a big man , but the fact of the matter is.. it happened, and that’s a fact.. want to know who was in your group?

lol I know who was in my group and so does everyone else. There was a thread posted about it here. I bet if it were true that I was going to "almost be throat punched" one of the people in my group would post up as much and remind me. Fact of the matter is... it didn't happen. and that's a fact.

WhiteMetal

Funny , all you newbies talkin shit, so your a gas station attendant, same thing tryin to boost your post count , yet can’t change out a u_ joint.. I’m sure. Toughest trail ran , backing out of driveway... haha

Haha yeah but my driveway is like 10 feet and there’s quite a steep step out not quit a speed bump but definitely technique involved. And as for changing ujoints no problem I just dial 18004wheelpart and bang it’s done. Like I said hopefully one day I can bask in you excellence. Always wanted to see a pro in action

jkuone

lol I know who was in my group and so does everyone else. There was a thread posted about it here. I bet if it were true that I was going to "almost be throat punched" one of the people in my group would post up as much and remind me. Fact of the matter is... it didn't happen. and that's a fact.

Haha, see how you want to twist it , it’s all good cuss you wouldn’t admit to anything. When you told my buddy John that he would never make it . Hmm.funny thing is we had words after so .

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Keep it comin girls, lol. Some day we’ll cross paths, and we’ll you know talk is cheap. Don’t go down that rabbit hole..

Fuck off already. You give Colorado jeepers a bad name. I'm sorry your therapist prescribed you the wrong shit, but seriously snap out of it. Threatening assault against other jeepers because members here on a real Jeep forum couldn't accommodate your pathetic unreasonable ass, you're fucking childish. Go pound sand. I really don't care how badass you think your rig is nor how much you think you wheel.

Top Bottom